- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 3 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 3 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 4 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Sports 5-0 inside 18 minutes! Man City blitz batters hapless Hornets
- Movies Karan Johar Takes Responsibility For Kalank’s Failure; 'It Failed Because We Gave Something Wrong'
- Automobiles KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Indian Appetizer Recipes -
Aloo Tikki Recipe 1 :
1. 2 potatoes (Aloo), boiled, peeled and mashed
2. 1/2 corn flour
3. 1/2 cup green peas (boiled)
4. 2-3 green chillies (chopped, according to taste)
5. 1 tsp lemon juice
6. 1 tsp cumin powder
7. 1 tsp red chilli powder
8. 1/4 cup coriander leaves (chopped)
9. Salt to taste
10. Oil for frying
Aloo Tikki Preparation:
1. Combine all the above ingredients except oil.
2. Make small discs of the mixture.
3. Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry both sides of the discs until golden brown.
4. Drain the excess oil using paper towels. Tasty Aloo tikki ready to serve.
Relish hot aloo tikki with pudina chutney or tomato sauce.
Khatta Meeta Tikki Recipe 2 :
1. Potatoes (boiled, peeled and mashed)
2. 1/2 Sweet potato (boiled, peeled and mashed)
3. 3 tsp Rice Flour
4. 1 tsp chilli powder
5. 1 onion (choped)
6. Coriander leaves (chopped)
7. 2-3 Green Chillies (chopped)
8. Salt to taste
9. Cumin seeds
10. Oil for frying
Preparation: Follow the same method as the above.