- Sports Shiv Kapur comes tantalisingly close as Korean Kim grabs Panasonic Open title
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeep – Veteran Actor Jai Jagadeesh Gets Eliminated
- News Amit Shah assures of BJP, Shiv Sena coming together Ramdas Athawale
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Rainy season always makes us crave for some fried snacks. A cup of hot, piping tea with a plate of hot kachoris or samosas is a perfect way to spend a rainy evening in India. We usually tend to buy kachoris and samosas from the market but isn't it even better if you can prepare these crispy delights at home?
Kachoris brought from the market are not usually hygienic. So, we thought it might be a good idea to help you prepare kachoris at home without much hassle. Aloo ki kachori is one of the simplest kachori recipes that you can prepare. You can have it as snacks in the evening or can even serve it with a curry for the dinner. We are sure aloo ki kachori will be relished by everyone in your family.
Take a look at the recipe of aloo ki kachori and give it a try.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Wheat flour- 3 cups
- Rava (semolina)- 1 cup
- Salt- as per taste
- Baking powder- a pinch
- Oil- 2tbsp
- Potatoes- 4 (boiled and mashed)
- Ginger- 1tsp (chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Coriander powder- 1tsp
- Amchoor (dry mango powder)- 1tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- for deep frying
1. Mix the wheat flour, rava, salt, oil, baking powder in a bowl and knead a soft dough with lukewarm water.
2. Keep the dough aside for about 30 minutes.
3. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds to it. Fry for a few seconds.
4. Then add chopped ginger, chopped green chillies, coriander powder, amchoor powder, garam masala powder to it and fry for 3-4 minutes. Keep it aside to cool.
5. Make small balls out of the dough and flatten them between your palms.
6. Make an impression with your thumb into the ball enough to contain the stuffing.
7. Fill about a teaspoon of the stuffing inside the ball.
8. Seal all the sides of the dough with your fingers. Press it again gently between your palms.
9. Roll out small puris out of the stuffed dough.
10. Heat the oil for deep frying in a pan.
11. Fry the kachoris in hot oil till they turn golden brown.
12. Once done, transfer the kachoris to a serving plate and serve.
Hot and crispy aloo ki kachori is ready to be served. Enjoy the hot kachoris in the cool rain with chutney or curry of your choice.