- Finance Rule Change In GST To Mitigate ITC Misuse
- Sports Manu Bhaker wins gold in World Cup Finals
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Celebrates Dad's Birth Anniversary With A Heartfelt Note & 'Day Of Smiles'
- News Delhi’s air quality ‘very poor', to worsen further over next 2 days
- Technology Upcoming Nokia Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Recipe Of Diet Chaat
Green Chick Peas – 250 gms
Oil – 3 Tbsp
Onions – 2 big
Boiled Potatoes – 2 big
Pepper – To Taste
Salt – To Taste
Tomato – 1 big
Cucumber – 1
Coriander – chopped
Tomato Ketchup – 2 tsp
Chilli Sauce – 2 tsp
Peanuts – 25 gms
Boil the green chick peas and strain them.
Roast the peanuts and set aside
In a pan, heat the oil and add onions, potatoes and tomatoes.
Saute them and then add the boiled chick peas
Cook till the chick peas have changes their colour.
Toss the mix with salt, Tomato Ketchup and Chilli sauce.
Serve hot with grounded roasted peanuts, pepper and chopped coriander.