- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 3 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 3 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 4 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- Sports 5-0 inside 18 minutes! Man City blitz batters hapless Hornets
- Movies Karan Johar Takes Responsibility For Kalank’s Failure; 'It Failed Because We Gave Something Wrong'
- News IED blast kills a child in Afghanistan's Parwan, 11 others injured
- Automobiles KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Recipe Of Diet Chaat
Green Chick Peas – 250 gms
Oil – 3 Tbsp
Onions – 2 big
Boiled Potatoes – 2 big
Pepper – To Taste
Salt – To Taste
Tomato – 1 big
Cucumber – 1
Coriander – chopped
Tomato Ketchup – 2 tsp
Chilli Sauce – 2 tsp
Peanuts – 25 gms
Boil the green chick peas and strain them.
Roast the peanuts and set aside
In a pan, heat the oil and add onions, potatoes and tomatoes.
Saute them and then add the boiled chick peas
Cook till the chick peas have changes their colour.
Toss the mix with salt, Tomato Ketchup and Chilli sauce.
Serve hot with grounded roasted peanuts, pepper and chopped coriander.