- 1 min ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 2 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 4 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 8 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Sports IPL 2021: Rishabh's level of maturity has gone through the roof; done a terrific job as DC captain: Ponting
- Technology Paytm Mall Budget Days Sale: Discount Offers On Budget Smartphones
- News DOT School of Design
- Education MHT CET Admit Card 2021 Released For PCB Group, Download Hall Ticket From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Movies Raj Kundra Case: HC Expresses Concern About Media Reports On Shilpa Shetty's Kids
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
As you fast for Ramadan, there are more recipes that we bring to you so that you can have a healthy and delightful Iftar meal in the evening. To add to the same list today we have a vegetarian chaat recipe which you can easily consume after keeping a fast for the whole day. It is nutritious, oil-free and a great treat for your taste-buds after a long day of fasting.
The khatta meetha chana chaat recipe has the sweet and sour kick in it which makes it a perfect treat for Ramadan. The tamarind chutney is prepared with a mixture of jaggery and tamarind which adds a completely different flavour to this amazing chaat recipe and then the tangy taste of lemon juice just adds a little more taste to the dish.
So, check out this delectable Ramzan recipe of khatta meetha chana chaat and do give it a try.
Preparation time: 6 hours
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Kabuli chana (chickepeas)- 1 cup
- Tomatoes- 2 (chopped)
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Potatoes- 2 (boiled and chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Sweet tamarind chutney- 2tbsp
- Lemon juice- 2tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Roasted cumin powder- 1tsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
- Rock salt- a pinch
- Onion rings- for garnish
- Coriander leaves- for garnish
1. Soak the kabuli chana in water for about 6 hours or overnight.
2. After 6 hours, drain the water from it and pressure cook it with 4 cups of water and salt.
3. Wait for 3 whistles to blow.
4. Once the chickpeas are done, switch off the flame and keep the cooker aside to let it cool.
5. After the chickpeas cools down completely, drain the excess water from it and transfer it in a bowl.
6. Add onions, tomatoes, green chillies, potatoes, lemon juice, sweet tamarind chutney and mix well.
7. Now add the rock salt, roasted cumin powder, black pepper powder, chaat masala and mix well.
8. Garnish with onion rings and coriander leaves.
Khatta meetha chana chaat is ready to be served. Enjoy this delicious and healthy chaat recipe after breaking your Ramadan fast.