- 1 hr ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 3 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 3 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Paddikal, Deshpande steer K’taka to 259/6; Mayank falters
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor And Tiger Shroff To Come Together For Yash Raj Film’s Next?
- News Parliament approves ship recycling bill passed in RS today
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Kanji vada, holi recipe:
1 kg urad dal
5-6 green chillies grated
4 tsp coriander seeds
4 tsp rai grounded
2 ½ tsp red chilli powder
oil for frying
red chilli powder
zeera (cumin) powder
Directions to make kanji vada recipe:
1. Soak urad dal overnight in water. Grind in to a fine paste in the morning and whisk well to make it thick and fluffy.
2. Add grated green chillies and salt in the urad dal paste. Mix well and make vada balls.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the balls until brown. Put in tissue paper.
4. In a bowl, add water, rai and red chilli powder and mix well. Now soak the kanji vadas in the water solution. Take out the vada before serving and squeeze out kanji (water solution).
Yogurt masala preparation:
1. Whisk yogurt and add little water.
2. Add sugar, red chilli powder, salt and zeera powder in the yogurt solution.
Serve kanji vada with yogurt masala. You can also have kanji vada with tamarind chutney.