- News Prez gives assent to UP Bill for reintroduction of anticipatory bail
- Technology Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 With Pop Up Camera Coming Soon On Amazon
- Sports Rahul and Deepak: The stirring travel of Chahar brothers to Indian cricket team
- Finance Changes In Liquid Funds Investors Must Know
- Movies Rana Daggubati's Health Rumours Leave Fans Worried; What Is The Truth?
- Automobiles Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Sundal recipe is a healthy and tasty dish that is easy to make as well. The best part about this masala sundal recipe is that it can be made with any kind of dal variety. Masala sundal is usually prepared during Janmashtami Puja, Navarathri or other fasting periods.
Recipe for chana sundal is popular as it is usually prepared when you are fasting, and this tasty dish is a must try when you are on a fast.
Masala sundal recipe is a south Indian dish, and this sundal recipe is a hit amongst working men and women. It can be eaten as a snack or as a brunch. Recipe for chana sundal is convenient if you are looking for a fast recipe this weekday. If you have been to temples in south India, you must have had the masala sundal as a 'prasad' from temple.
Wondering if this sundal recipe is difficult? Read on to know how to make the masala sundal recipe quickly.
For Video Click Here
Cooking time- 15 minutes
All You Need
Black channa dal- 1 cup (boiled)
Urad dal- ½ tbsp
Mustard seeds- ½ tbsp
Red chillies- 1
Grated coconut- 1-2 tbsp
Salt- as required
1. Take a tawa and heat oil in it. Now, add the black urad dal and mustard seeds. Wait till the dal splutters.
2. Now, add red chillies and curry leaves. Saute it well till the mixture is roasted.
3. Add black channa dal, coconut and salt to it. Stir the mixture well, and keep it in medium flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Black channa dal is a powerhouse of nutrients. It is rich on fibre and vitamins as well. If you are on a diet, then this is the perfect food to have for snacks.
- Coconuts are rich in copper, calcium and iron. These are essential nutrients for your body, and helps in its smooth functioning.
- Soak the dal overnight for best results. It will be much softer. The longer you keep, the softer it becomes.
- If you desire, you can add more spices to this sundal recipe.