- 7 hrs ago Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- 8 hrs ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 10 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 13 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 80,000 Question That Stumped Former Diplomat Manju Seth On The Show?
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- News In touch with all concerned: India on reports of kidnapping of Indian national in Kabul
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Sundal recipe is a healthy and tasty dish that is easy to make as well. The best part about this masala sundal recipe is that it can be made with any kind of dal variety. Masala sundal is usually prepared during Janmashtami Puja, Navarathri or other fasting periods.
Recipe for chana sundal is popular as it is usually prepared when you are fasting, and this tasty dish is a must try when you are on a fast.
Masala sundal recipe is a south Indian dish, and this sundal recipe is a hit amongst working men and women. It can be eaten as a snack or as a brunch. Recipe for chana sundal is convenient if you are looking for a fast recipe this weekday. If you have been to temples in south India, you must have had the masala sundal as a 'prasad' from temple.
Wondering if this sundal recipe is difficult? Read on to know how to make the masala sundal recipe quickly.
For Video Click Here
Cooking time- 15 minutes
All You Need
Black channa dal- 1 cup (boiled)
Urad dal- ½ tbsp
Mustard seeds- ½ tbsp
Red chillies- 1
Grated coconut- 1-2 tbsp
Salt- as required
1. Take a tawa and heat oil in it. Now, add the black urad dal and mustard seeds. Wait till the dal splutters.
2. Now, add red chillies and curry leaves. Saute it well till the mixture is roasted.
3. Add black channa dal, coconut and salt to it. Stir the mixture well, and keep it in medium flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Black channa dal is a powerhouse of nutrients. It is rich on fibre and vitamins as well. If you are on a diet, then this is the perfect food to have for snacks.
- Coconuts are rich in copper, calcium and iron. These are essential nutrients for your body, and helps in its smooth functioning.
- Soak the dal overnight for best results. It will be much softer. The longer you keep, the softer it becomes.
- If you desire, you can add more spices to this sundal recipe.