- 46 min ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 2 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 2 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- 2 hrs ago Did You Know That Indoor Plants Are Good For Your Mental And Physical Health?
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- News CAB 'unconstitutional', will not be implemented in Kerala: CM Vijayan
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Asks Mum-In-Law Sharmila Tagore The Difference Between Daughter & Daughter-In-Law
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 5500XT 8GB GPU Review: GPU That Spits Fire Quietly
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Stuffed besan chilla recipe:
besan (gram flour)
chopped onions, capsicum, carrot, green chillis
red chilli powder
Method to make stuffed besan chilla:
1.Make a thick paste of besan mixed with water, salt and ajwain. Keep it aside
2.in a pan, put some oil and fry chopped vegetables and green peas till it turns translucent. Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. You can add groundnuts to make it crunchy.
3.Add mashed boiled potatoes and mix well to make a smooth stuffing paste. You can add amchur powder to it.
4.In a flat pan, put some oil on the surface and pour the besan paste in a round shape like a chapati on it. Oil the corners of the chilla and leave it for 1 minute on a medium or low flame till the sides become brown in color.
5.Repeat the same on the other side. While flipping be careful as the sides are soft and can break off easily. Put in a plate.
6.Now apply the stuffing potato paste and make a roll. Add chopped onions to garnish.