- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says He Would Become Extremely Lonely If He Ever Took Up Direction
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Bombay toast recipe is something you would love to try as an evening snack during the weekday. This delicious combination of bread and egg melts in your mouth, and it is a healthy treat too. Recipe for this Bombay toast sandwich is popular in India. Bombay toast is a desi version of French toast, which is quite popular in Western countries. When it came to Asia, it was named Bombay toast!
French toast recipe originated in France. It was originally made from stale bread. This dish was made so that the stale bread does not go wasted. The popularity of this French toast recipe has spread far and wide.
Bombay toast recipe is easy and you can make it quickly. It can be eaten as an evening snack and can also prepared for breakfast.
Read on to know how to make French toast.
Preparation time- 2 minutes
Cooking time-5 minutes
All You Need
Bread- 4 slices
Milk- ½ cup
Sugar- 4 tbsp
Ghee- 4 tbsp
1. Take a bowl and mix egg, milk, sugar and ghee. Beat it thoroughly till it becomes a thick liquid.
2. Now, take a tawa and heat it with ghee. Soak the bread in the liquid and place it in the tawa.
3. Roast the bread till it becomes golden brown in colour.
Your easy to make Bombay toast recipe will be a hit amongst kids, as it is sweet and milky. It will be a treat for them after coming back from school or tuitions. It is the season of strawberries now. So garnish your French toast with strawberries. You can also garnish it with other seasonal fruits. Recipe for Bombay toast sandwich is going to woo you, totally!
- Bread is a good source of carbohydrate and proteins. It helps you in daily activities, and you can do them with much vigour and zest.
- If you desire the taste of butter, you can use butter instead of ghee.
- Use only milk bread to make Bombay toast.