- 1 hr ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 April 2021
- 17 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- 17 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aries 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- Technology Vivo V21 SE With SD 720G Listed At Google Play Console; Launch Tipped For April 27
- News Life comes to a standstill as weekend curfew kicks in at Delhi
- Movies Vicky Kaushal And Anushka Sharma Mourn The Loss Of Peaky Blinders Actor Helen McCrory
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Ahmedabad to host final, nine venues short-listed
- Automobiles Honda Increases The Prices Of The Fifth Gen City, Amaze, Jazz & WR-V: Here Are The New Prices
- Finance Top 7 Bitcoin Wallets In India 2021
- Education UPSC NDA I Exam 2021 To Get Postponed? Check Latest Updates
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Cornflakes cookies recipe:
1 cup maida
1 cup cornflakes
¾ cup rolled oats
' cup brown or plain sugar
' cup grated coconut
' cup dried chopped apricot, raisins, almonds
150 gm low fat melted butter
1 tbsp honey
Directions to make cornflakes cookies recipe:
1. Mix melted butter, cornflakes, rolled oats, grated coconut, sugar and chopped dry fruits in maida.
2. In another bowl, beat egg and add honey.
3. Now add the beaten egg and honey mixture to the maida mix and make a thick paste.
4. In a greasy paper or baking pan, place small cookie shaped pieces of the mixture and bake it for 12- 15 minutes in 180 degree C.
Cornflakes cookies recipe is ready. Store it in an air-tight container for longer use.