- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 11 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
A lot of people think that Easter bunny only brings candies, chocolates and cavity-inducing sweets. Easter is not just for the kids, but for adults too. While Easter bunnies deliver presents and chocolates to the kids, elders can indulge in some tasty and refreshing Easter drinks.
In short, Easter celebrations can be doubled if you add some energising drinks especially cocktails. As vodka is one of the most commonly used alcoholic beverage for preparing cocktails, you can make Easter a fun-filled festival by preparing a vodka cocktail.
Here is a simple and quick jelly bean vodka cocktail recipe which is a special treat for the Easter. The cocktail has different flavours of vodka which is then mixed with a twist of lemon. Take a look...
Jelly Bean Vodka: Easter Cocktail Recipe
Preparation time: 5 minutes
1. Cheery vodka- 1/2 ounce
2. Vanilla vodka- 1/2 ounce
3. Raspberry vodka- 1/2 ounce
4. Pineapple juice- 1/2 ounce
5. Cranberry juice- 1/2 ounce
6. Orange juice- 1/2 ounce
7. A squeeze of lemon
1. Shake cherry vodka, vanilla vodka, raspberry vodka in a cocktail shaker glass.
2. Now add cranberry juice and orange juice and shake it well.
3. Add ice cubes in a glass and then pour the cocktail.
4. Finally add the lemon and stir.
The jelly bean vodka cocktail is ready. Serve this cocktail chilled and enjoy Easter.