- 46 min ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 2 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Feni is a fun drink of Goa made from the fruit of the cashew tree. The distilled spirit is popular for its distinct aroma and exotic taste. Like how Scotch is for Scotland, Feni has become the identity of Goa. Today, know how to make some tasty cocktails with Feni, introducing "Feni Lemon Martini". Know how to make in these easy steps mentioned below.
Feni Lemon Martini Recipe - Feni Cocktail
1. A bottle of Feni/Fenny
2. A bottle Of Limca / Sprite
3. 1 piece of lemon zest
4. 2-3 tsps of fresh lemon juice
5. Ice cubes
How To Make Feni Lemon Martini?
1. In a martini glass, put some ice and pour 30ml of Feni.
2. Put the lemon zest curl in the glass.
3. Add any fizzy lemon drink like limca or sprite.
4. While serving, squeeze a few drops of lemon into the martini. Tasty feni lemon martini is ready.
Try the tasty feni cocktail adding the orange zest instead of lemon.