- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The most awaited weekend is here. It's time to party and get refreshed. Why not have a cocktail party with snacks this weekend? Call up all your friends and chill out with some amazing drinks and snacks to go with it.
If you are worried about the recipes, then relax. Boldsky is here to help you out with all the recipes that you need to make your party a hit among your friends. Cocktails are easy drinks to prepare and are extremely refreshing, especially after you have had a hectic week.
So, check out these 12 amazing cocktail recipe to chill out. Prepare these for your party and win all the compliments from your guests. Take a look.
As it is the season to have chilled drinks, you can refresh your mood with a strawberries cocktail. You can make strawberry cocktails with many alcoholic drinks such as tequilla, white rum, vodka, gin or champagne. To add a fruity flavour, you can pour in fruit juices such as orange juice or triple sec, apple juice or soda.
Zombie drink is one of the strongest and famous cocktail recipe which became popular in New York Fair. Here is the easy to make zombie cocktail recipe with rum, fruits such as lime juice, orange juice and pineapple juice.
Chocolate is a basic ingredient for any aphrodisiac dish. Here is an easy to make aphrodisiac cocktail recipe with vodka, strawberries and chocolate for a spicy session tonight.
It is a mixed drink consisting of a spiced whisky (preferably Revel Stoke), maple syrup, cake flavoured vodka (UV cake vodka) and apple juice.
The cocktail has different flavours of vodka which is then mixed with a twist of lemon. Take a look.
Enjoy the tasty Feni drink with some tangy flavors. Feni, the traditional Goan drink is generally made of cashew fruit or coconut. The local drink can be used to make some cocktails for home parties.
Apple martini can be made with white rum, gin, vodka, rum or even whiskey! Cocktail recipes are very easy and instant. You can have a cocktail to refresh your mood and senses after a heavy and hectic day.
This is considered as the world's complex cocktail. Bloody Mary cocktail consists of vodka, tomato juice and spices such as black pepper, lemon juice, celery salt, Tabasco sauce, olive, celery, etc for flavourings.
Woo your partner at dinner tonight with this awesome Raspberry cocktail. To start up your romantic meal, include this romantic cocktail to freshen up the mood.
The combination makes you crave for the chilled blend of alcohol with berry juice. Take a look at the cocktail recipe to make vodka with cranberry and orange juice.
If you have wondered as to how the Kashmir people lead a healthy lifestyle despite the extreme conditions then let us tell you that they have some quick recipes that helps in relieving cold. Take a look at how creme de cacao is used to make a tasty cocktail, the tangy "Kashmir Cocktail Recipe".
If you think you cannot include milk in a cocktail party then think again! You can easily make a cocktail using milk. There are even people who prefer having hot or chilled milk. If you want to Enjoy the all new flavours of milk, then check out two cocktail recipes using milk as a core ingredient.