- Sports Pakistan recall Umar Akmal, Ahmed Shehzad for uncertain Lanka series
- Movies Aamir Khan Pens A Heartfelt Note To The Sky Is Pink Team; Says He Cannot Wait To Watch The Movie!
- News Maharashtra polls: Congress-NCP announce seat-sharing pact, to contest 125 seats each
- Technology OnePlus 7T Series To Go Official On October 10th: Expected Features And Specifications
- Automobiles India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Bread serves as a major source of food for many, especially for the office-going people, as they usually do away with preparing sandwiches or toasts for those mornings that they're running late.
Sometimes, we even pack our lunch boxes with a bread and jam toast or a cheese or butter toast.
So, basically bread is always stored in our kitchens. And surely, at least once, we would have felt bored of eating the same bread toast, isn't it? So, how about preparing something different like a bread cutlet?
Also Read: Crispy Potato Fries In Manchurian Style
Wow, that sounds great, right? Well, the recipe is also easy, as you only require some of the basic ingredients to prepare this amazing bread cutlet recipe.
Serve it with hot with a cup of coffee or tea, or just enjoy the snack this monsoon with some tomato sauce. The choice is yours!!
So, for now, have a look at this awesome bread cutlet recipe here.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- White Bread Slices - 10
- Green Chillies - 7 to 8
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Onions - 1 cup
- Boiled Potatoes - 1 cup
- Green Peas - 1/2 cup
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Rice Flour - 2 teaspoons
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Simple Yet Tasty Masala Moong Dal Recipe
- Take a large bowl. Add the bread slices and potatoes to it.
- Smash the bread slices and potatoes well.
- Now, add green chillies, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, onions, peas, cumin seeds, salt and rice flour.
- Mix all the ingredients well to form a dough mixture.
- Now, add some lemon juice to it.
- And, mix them well again.
- From the mixture, take small round balls and design them as per your desired shapes.
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in a pan.
- Now, take the cutlets and place them on the pan and shallow fry them on both sides, until they turn reddish brown in colour.
- Once done, transfer the cutlets on to a serving plate and serve them hot with some tomato sauce.
Enjoy this super easy snack recipe and let us know your feedback.