- 1 hr ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 1 hr ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 4 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 4 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- Movies Box Office: Deepika Padukone’s Chhapaak is NOT a Flop And Here’s Why!
- Sports Man Utd 'mentally' need mid-season break - Solskjaer
- Technology Canon EOS-1DX Mark III Launched At Rs. 5,75,995: Everything You Need To Know
- Finance SBI Customers Can Make Payment Even Without Carrying Cash: This Is How
- News 10% quota to West UP candidates: Minister warns Jamia, JNU protesters
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Bread serves as a major source of food for many, especially for the office-going people, as they usually do away with preparing sandwiches or toasts for those mornings that they're running late.
Sometimes, we even pack our lunch boxes with a bread and jam toast or a cheese or butter toast.
So, basically bread is always stored in our kitchens. And surely, at least once, we would have felt bored of eating the same bread toast, isn't it? So, how about preparing something different like a bread cutlet?
Also Read: Crispy Potato Fries In Manchurian Style
Wow, that sounds great, right? Well, the recipe is also easy, as you only require some of the basic ingredients to prepare this amazing bread cutlet recipe.
Serve it with hot with a cup of coffee or tea, or just enjoy the snack this monsoon with some tomato sauce. The choice is yours!!
So, for now, have a look at this awesome bread cutlet recipe here.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- White Bread Slices - 10
- Green Chillies - 7 to 8
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Onions - 1 cup
- Boiled Potatoes - 1 cup
- Green Peas - 1/2 cup
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Rice Flour - 2 teaspoons
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Simple Yet Tasty Masala Moong Dal Recipe
- Take a large bowl. Add the bread slices and potatoes to it.
- Smash the bread slices and potatoes well.
- Now, add green chillies, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, onions, peas, cumin seeds, salt and rice flour.
- Mix all the ingredients well to form a dough mixture.
- Now, add some lemon juice to it.
- And, mix them well again.
- From the mixture, take small round balls and design them as per your desired shapes.
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in a pan.
- Now, take the cutlets and place them on the pan and shallow fry them on both sides, until they turn reddish brown in colour.
- Once done, transfer the cutlets on to a serving plate and serve them hot with some tomato sauce.
Enjoy this super easy snack recipe and let us know your feedback.