- 1 hr ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 4 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 5 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 9 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Sports Delhi’s Rohit Mor stuns Hussamuddin, clinches gold at 5th Elite Men’s National Boxing Championships
- Movies Pratik Gandhi On Why He Chose Bhavai Script
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- News Narendra Modi, French President Macron discuss Indo-Pacific cooperation, Afghanistan crisis
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Bread serves as a major source of food for many, especially for the office-going people, as they usually do away with preparing sandwiches or toasts for those mornings that they're running late.
Sometimes, we even pack our lunch boxes with a bread and jam toast or a cheese or butter toast.
So, basically bread is always stored in our kitchens. And surely, at least once, we would have felt bored of eating the same bread toast, isn't it? So, how about preparing something different like a bread cutlet?
Also Read: Crispy Potato Fries In Manchurian Style
Wow, that sounds great, right? Well, the recipe is also easy, as you only require some of the basic ingredients to prepare this amazing bread cutlet recipe.
Serve it with hot with a cup of coffee or tea, or just enjoy the snack this monsoon with some tomato sauce. The choice is yours!!
So, for now, have a look at this awesome bread cutlet recipe here.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- White Bread Slices - 10
- Green Chillies - 7 to 8
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Onions - 1 cup
- Boiled Potatoes - 1 cup
- Green Peas - 1/2 cup
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Rice Flour - 2 teaspoons
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Simple Yet Tasty Masala Moong Dal Recipe
- Take a large bowl. Add the bread slices and potatoes to it.
- Smash the bread slices and potatoes well.
- Now, add green chillies, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, onions, peas, cumin seeds, salt and rice flour.
- Mix all the ingredients well to form a dough mixture.
- Now, add some lemon juice to it.
- And, mix them well again.
- From the mixture, take small round balls and design them as per your desired shapes.
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in a pan.
- Now, take the cutlets and place them on the pan and shallow fry them on both sides, until they turn reddish brown in colour.
- Once done, transfer the cutlets on to a serving plate and serve them hot with some tomato sauce.
Enjoy this super easy snack recipe and let us know your feedback.