- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The weekend is soon approaching and hitting a bar might be on top of your list. Many prefer vodka over beer as it is safer and lesser in calories. Vodka cocktails is the new hype everyone is talking about as it sounds cool and tastes heavenly. If your finances are tight and in the mood to spend less, then these are some of the vodka cocktails you can try to make at home.
To prepare Vodka cocktails all you need is a bottle of the best vodka from the market, a handful of spices depending on which cocktail you are preparing and lemon slices. The best part of these handful Vodka cocktails is they make entertaining a cinch. Not at all expensive and so simple to throw together in a short period of time.
Here are some of the best weekend Vodka cocktails to spice up a Friday night:
To get started, begin your evening with the basic vodka cocktail. The vodka martini is a simple recipe as it contains vodka, dry vermouth and lemon. You can also add fresh olives to your vodka martini to give it a twist. Add in crushed ice too.
This vodka cocktail is also simple to make at home. All you need is citrus vodka, fresh lime juice, 1/4 ounce cranberry juice and orange peel for garnish. Use a cocktail shaker to get the best results of this yummy vodka treat.
This vodka and tomato juice highball is a favorite for many morning drinkers. You can make it as spicy or mild as you want, switch out the liquor, or skip it all together. The spice of the Bloody Mary will depend a lot on the hot sauce you choose and how much you use.
The Black Russian is very easy, just vodka and coffee liqueur (typically Kahlua) served over ice. The Black Russian is the base that a number of different vodka lowballs have built off of over the years
The best Vodka cocktails for the weekend is the screwdriver. The Screwdriver cocktail is the most popular and consists of only vodka and orange juice. You can also add cranberry or grapefruit to this drink. It only makes the beverage a lot more refreshing.
If you want to get spicy tonight, then try out the madras cocktail. It is a favourite among those who love the taste of cranberry. Adding orange juice will create a perfectly sweetened drink. Add in little vodka to the drink and a touch of sugar too.