- Finance SBI Chairman Kumar Some Solution Will Save Yes Bank
- Movies Saif Ali Khan's #ThereWasNoConceptOf Starts A Memefest: Ananya Panday, Salman Khan Get Trolled
- Sports ICC Women's World Cup 2021: Hagley Oval at Christchurch to host the final
- News Last flight from epidemic-hit Wuhan: 'Everyone was wearing masks'
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Vs Note 10 Plus Vs Note 10: Which One You Should Buy?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Today we shall teach you the best and easy recipe with sea food. Spicy prawn curry recipe can be prepared in no time.
Prawn is a very good food to be included in the daily diet. Prawns are rich in protiens, vitamins and are also good for those who are aiming for weight loss as prawns are low in calories.Consuming prawns regularly is considered good for health..
There are many ways to consume prawns. One of the best ways to consume prawn is in the form of prawn curry. You can have the prawn curry with rice or you can have it with rotis.
Prawn curry that we are making today contains spices that are healthy and it tastes delicious. So, let's start preparing spicy and quick prawn curry.
Serves - 3
Preparation time - 15 min
Cooking Time - 15 min
- Prawn - 200 gms
- Red chilli - 6 to 7
- Dhania - 2 tbsp
- Coconut - 1/2 cup
- Pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/4 tsp
- Tomato - 3
- Onions - 1 cup
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1tbsp
- In a pan, add oil and then add 200 gms of prawn and fry it for 5 minutes. Keep it aside.
- Now in a mixy jar, add red chilli, dhaniya, coconut and some water and grind it to make a smooth paste.
- To make the tomato puree, Take two tomatoes and put them in the mixy jar (do not add water) and grind it well until it for ten to fifteen minu it becomes a smooth paste.
- Now in another pan, add oil and then add the finely chopped onions, ginger-garlic paste, coriander powder, pepper powder and then, tomato puree. Saute it well and then add salt.
- Now, add the fried prawns and then mix the gravy well so that the prawns absorb the spices.
- Cook it for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Now, add corainder strands for garnishing.
- Serve hot the prawn curry.
- Try this easy and quick recipe and let us know your feedback.