- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Technology SpaceX Crew Dragon Emergency Abort System Test Completed
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Shares A Glimpse Of Her Wedding Card
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Everyone knows that Bengalis love their fish. But they have a special soft spot for prawns or 'chingri' as they call it. Prawns are every Bong's weakness. No wonder they have some really ingenious Bengali prawn recipes. Today, we will be making the most famous one though. Prawn malai curry is a recipe that every Bengali must know by heart.
Unlike other Bong dishes, prawn malai curry is on the sweeter side of the taste palate. The sweetness comes from coconut milk and lack of spices in this dish. Prawn malai curry is a rich and creamy gravy in which prawns add the sole flavour. The flavour in this dish are extremely delicious, so never overcook it.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 30 minutes Ingredients Procedure You can have prawn malai curry with steaming hot rice.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
You can have prawn malai curry with steaming hot rice.