- 10 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- 10 hrs ago Food Poisoning: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 10 hrs ago 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- 11 hrs ago Kate Middleton Shows Us How To Give Western Outfits A Traditional Touch
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
How about some seafood over the weekend? Let us try out a unique fish recipe with salmon. Salmon is a quite popular fish and the health benefits of this fish are numerous. Salmon is great for eye sight, muscles, heart, skin and hair. So, cooking up salmon for the weekend sounds like good idea.
Here is a simple and delicious fish recipe for you to try. It is called pan fried salmon in coconut oil. This recipe is quite easy to prepare and does not take up much time. The fish is first marinated and then pan fried to make it taste extremely lip-smacking. Make sure you fry it in coconut oil to relish its original flavour.
Check out this recipe of pan fried salmon in coconut oil and give it a try.
Salmon- 2 large steaks
- Ginger-Garlic paste- 2tsp
- Chilly powder- 2tsp
- Ground pepper- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Garam Masala- 1tsp
- Ground Cumin- ½ tsp
- Lemon juice- 1½ tbsp
- Salt- ½ tsp
For Pan frying
- Coconut Oil- 3-4tbsp
- Pandan leaves, chopped- 2 handful
- Curry leaves- 3 sprigs
- Marinate the salmon steaks with the above mentioned "for marination ingredients" and keep aside for 30 minutes or longer the better.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan over medium heat, add coconut oil.
- Add pandan leaves and curry leaves to the oil.
- Place the salmon over the oil and cook till the bottom side turn light golden in color.
- Gently flip it over and let the other side cook till golden in color too.
- Flip again and cook till both sides get browned.
- If there is not much oil, add little more to prevent the fish from sticking to the pan.
- Transfer to a paper towel, let it absorb the oil.
- Serve in a plate topped with the fried pandan and curry leaves over it.
- This goes really really well with tapioca in ground coconut.
- Please try to use coconut oil for better taste, however you could use olive oil or vegetable oil too.
- Add curry leaves and pandan leaves for a nice aroma.