- 41 min ago Tonk Schools In Rajasthan Bans 'Indecent' Jeans And It Is A Much Bigger Issue Than You Think
- 3 hrs ago Why Should You Keep A Sliced Lemon Next To Your Bed?
- 3 hrs ago 8 Effective Ways To Prevent Winter Hair Loss
- 4 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Outfits In Davos Shows That Her Fashion Today Is More Layered And Confident
- News University has 'all relevant information' on its foreign students: JNU
- Technology Infinix S5 Pro To Launch With Pop-Up Selfie Camera Under Rs. 10,000
- Movies Nasseruddin Shah Calls Anupam Kher A Sycophant And A Clown, Lauds Deepika Padukone For JNU Visit
- Finance Budget 2020 To Have A Plan Of Action To Boost Economy: Javadekar
- Sports Mavericks fear the worst over Powell injury
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Maharashtrian cuisine is not just about thalipeeth and puran poli. They do have a number of excellent seafood recipes in their cuisine. After all, Maharashtra has a very long coastline and fresh prawns are available in this part of India quite readily. So if you want to enjoy a tangy meal of shrimps, you can try the kolambi rassa recipe.
Kolambi rassa is a Marathi prawn curry recipe. It is prepared with tamarind and fresh coconut. The taste is not very spicy but more on the tangy side. The coconut gives some texture to the Kolambi rassa gravy. It takes just 30 minutes to prepare this kolambi rassa recipe so get cracking now.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 30 minutes Ingredients Procedure You can garnish kolambi rassa with coriander leaves and enjoy it with steamed rice or vakri (rice flour rotis).
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
You can garnish kolambi rassa with coriander leaves and enjoy it with steamed rice or vakri (rice flour rotis).