- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
How about some spicy seafood for the weekend? If you are in mood for seafood then we have an excellent recipe of prawn for you. Prawns are the most loved seafood and there are variety of ways to cook this ingredient.
Today we have a Kerala style prawn pepper fry recipe for you. The soft and juicy prawns are cooked with a lot of spices which make this dish an utter delight for all seafood lovers.
So, try this awesome seafood recipe over the weekend and have a delicious homemade treat.
Prawns -250 gms (cleaned, deveined with the tail end retained)
Green chilli- 4
Shallots- 15(or 1 red onion)
Curry leaves- 3 sprigs (that's the tasty bit)
Copra/Dessicated Coconut- 3tbsp
Pepper powder- 1tsp
Red chilli powder- 1tsp
Turmeric powder- 1/2tsp
Oil- as reqd
Salt- as rqd
Marinate the prawns with chilli powder,turmeric powder,pepper powder and salt.Pound ginger,garlic and green chilles.
You may use a mincer as well.But do not grind into paste.
Heat oil in a wok. Add the Curry leaves,and onion.
Saute till onions become brown.
Now add the ginger-garlic-green chilli mixture.
Saute till you get a fine aroma.
Now add the marinated prawns along with the masala.
Add more salt if required.
Fry it till the prawns look brownish say for 2-3 minutes.
Do not over cook prawns.
Finally add the copra pieces or the dessicated coconut and serve it hot with rice /chappathi