- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Shrimps are very difficult ingredients to cook. They get overcooked easily. And if shrimps are undercooked, they do not taste good either. That is why even the most expert cooks are very particular about the most easy prawn recipes. But, when you are making shrimps in mayo sauce with expert tips from us, you can breathe easy. You will not go wrong with the shrimps in mayo sauce recipe if you follow our tips.
Firstly, shrimps in mayo sauce make a great lunch box recipe. You can toss the shrimps in white sauce with pasta, spaghetti or noodles. Secondly, this is actually, a very quick recipe. The shrimps in mayo sauce recipe takes about 15 minutes to prepare. That sounds like an easy dish to cook early morning, doesn't it?
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Prawns- 10 (medium sized)
- Melt some butter on a pan. Saute the shrimps in it directly.