- 27 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Prawns or shrimps are one of the most popular seafood that is very much cherished. Prawns are great supplier of proteins and low in fat and calories which make them a healthy food. Prawns are low in saturated fat (which is responsible for raising bad cholesterol levels in the body). If you have prawns, you can control the bad cholesterol (LDL) levels and prevent heart diseases like heart attack and blockage. The calories in prawn is less when compared to meat and beef. Moreover the nutritional benefits of prawns make it healthy for the body while adding taste to the food.
There are many prawn recipes that you can try at home. However, when you are running late and have a fetish for seafood, then you can try the spicy masala shrimps. The recipe is very quick and is delicious too. Dry masala shrimps recipe is quick and one of the must try for seafood lovers. Check out the recipe.
Dry Masala Shrimps Recipe:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
1. White shrimps- 250gms
2. Onions- 2 chopped
3. Green chillies- 3-4 (chopped)
4. Tomato- 2
5. Turmeric powder- 1tsp
6. Tomato sauce- 1tsp
7. Red chilli powder- 1tsp
8. Cumin seeds powder- a pinch
9. Garam masala- a pinch
10. Lemon juice- 1tbsp
11. Salt- as per taste
12. Oil- 1tbsp
1. Wash the shrimps with salt and rinse in flowing water.
2. Marinade the shrimps with lemon juice for about 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan.
4. Saute the chopped onions for about 3-4 minutes on a medium flame.
5. Make a paste of tomato by grinding in the grinder.
6. Add turmeric powder and salt in the pan. After a minute, add the tomato paste.
7. Mix well and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Now add red chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, tomato sauce and garam masala.
8. Add the marinated shrimps into the pan. Mix and cook for 5-6 minutes on a medium flame.
Dry masala shrimps with tomato sauce is ready to eat. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it hot.