- 40 min ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 1 hr ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 1 hr ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- 2 hrs ago Taapsee Pannu’s Outfits From Thappad Promotional Wardrobe Are Ideal For Almost All Occasions
- Sports Asia XI Vs World XI T20Is: BCCI to give names only after evaluating Virat Kohli & Co's workload
- Technology Garmin Launches New Line Of Smart Wearables In India
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices To Increase From 1 April As BS-VI Norms Kick In
- News Antarctica snow turns red: Here is all you need to know
- Movies Actress Gayathri Gupta Desires To Marry Ram Gopal Varma
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
There are different varieties of momos that you can prepare. But today, we shall teach you how to preprare yummy keema momos recipe.
Keema momos are healthy and can be eaten at any time. One can have it for breakfast or as a snack. You can also have it for dinner.
Keema momos is easy to prepare. The items used to prepare keema are green vegetables and onions.
So why wait? Let's start preparing the keema momos.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 20 min
Preperation time - 15 min
- Carrot - 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Cabbage - 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Beans - 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Spring Onions - 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Onions - - 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Garlic - 1/2 tbsp finely chopped
- All Purpose Flour - 4 cups
- Pepper Powder - 1/4 tbsp
- Keema - 100 gms
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- In a pan add 1/2 tbsp of butter. Now, add finely chopped green chilli, cabbage, carrot, onions, garlic and keema.