- 41 min ago Daily Horoscope, 20 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Decoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game
- 11 hrs ago Amazon Sale 2022: Exciting Offers And Discounts On Kids Items From Premium Brands
- 12 hrs ago Eye Implants Made From Pigskin Proteins Restored Sight In 14 Blind People: Things To Know
- Finance Stock To Buy: This Agro Chemicals Stock Has Good Upside Potential
- Technology OnePlus Offering Up To 25% Off On New 5G Smartphones: OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus 10 Pro, And More
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Start Date Is Out: Nagarjuna's Show To Premiere On Disney+ Hotstar
- News Impossible: Dolo 650 manufacturer on Rs 1000 crore marketing budget
- Sports Durand Cup 2022: FC Goa register first win; Blasters held
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio Classic Launched At Rs 11.99 Lakh - New Name, New Pricetag
- Education Pranav Gupta Jamboree Education Founder says - India's New Education Policy is Transformational
- Travel Bryce Canyon: Abode To A Series Of Natural Rock Amphitheatres
Sindhi cuisine is mostly famous for items like sai bhaji, kadhi etc. Onions and tomatoes form the most essential ingredients in Sindhi style curries. You will not find a lot of spices in these curries, however the method of cooking is given a lot of importance in the Sindhi style recipes.
Sindhis who eat non vegetarian food are fond of mutton and fish. They prepare a special kind of mutton curry with yogurt and mint leaves. Sindhi style mutton curry is also known as 'Teevan'. This delicious mutton curry is usually paired with rice. So, check out the recipe of Sindhi style mutton curry and enjoy its unique flavour.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Mutton- 500 gms (cut into pieces)
- Onions- 4 (sliced)
- Tomatoes- 2 (chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1tbsp
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Coriander powder- 1tsp
- Cumin powder- 1tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1tsp
- Yogurt- 2tbsp
- Mint leaves- 1 small sprig (chopped)
- Coriander leaves- for garnish
- Oil- 2tbsp
- Water- 1 cup
- Wash and clean the mutton properly. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and fry for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies and tomatoes. Cook for about 5 minutes. Then turn off the flame.
- Let it cool and then grind the mixture in a mixer into a smooth paste.
- Now heat a pressure cooker and pour this paste in it. Cook on medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the mutton pieces. Mix well.
- Add the yogurt, chopped mint leaves, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt. Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add water, cover it with the lid and cook on low flame for 4-5 whistles.
- Once done, switch off the flame and allow the pressure cooker to cool down.
- When the cooker cools down completely open the lid and check if the mutton is completely cooked using a fork.
- Transfer the mutton curry to a serving plate and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Sindhi style mutton curry is ready to be served. Serve this delicious mutton recipe with steamed rice or chapatis.
- recipesMutton Korma Recipe | How To Make Mutton Korma | Shahi Mutton Korma
- muttonGosht Ka Salan Recipe: A Royal Treat
- muttonDelicious Dahi Keema Recipe
- muttonAndhra Style Gongura Mutton Curry Recipe
- muttonDelectable Mutton Kadai Recipe
- muttonSpicy Mutton Kalia Recipe: The Taste Of Awadh
- muttonEid Mubarak: 10 Exotic Mutton Recipes To Celebrate Bakrid
- muttonBoneless Mutton Sukka: A Spicy Treat
- muttonEid-Ul-Fitr 2020: 10 Mutton Recipes For Your Excited Taste Buds
- muttonEid-Ul-Fitr 2020: 10 Hyderabadi Recipes That You Must Try Before You Die
- mutton10 Sumptuous Korma Recipes For Ramzan
- muttonRamzan Special: Tehsildari Qorma Recipe