- 5 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 23 hrs ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 24 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Sports NADA to start testing players during Duleep games, BCCI want only doctors as DCOs
- News People have right to know about Netaji’s disappearance: Mamata Banerjee
- Movies Happy Birthday Gulzar Sahab: These Songs Penned By Him Are PURE GEM!
- Technology Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
During Bakrid, the main food item is made with mutton, but in a few households people do try preparing tasty dishes with chicken too.
Among which chicken shawarma wrap recipe can surely be enjoyed, which is a very easy and a must-try recipe for chicken lovers, on Bakrid.
As mentioned, on the day of Bakrid, many special recipes are prepared using mutton, which consumes more time. However, chicken shawarma wrap recipe can be cooked quickly within minutes and also served among your family members.
Also Read: Yummy Recipes For Bakrid
And the best part of this dish is that kids will also love to taste it and grab their share, as it looks colourful and is also quite healthy.
So, why wait, take a quick look at how to prepare the tasty chicken shawarma wrap recipe for Bakrid.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 25 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
- Chicken - 250 g
- Take a pan, add oil, then add the onions, green chillies, ginger & garlic paste, tomatoes, carrot and capsicum.
- Saute everything well. Now, add in all the sauces and mix all the ingredients well.
- Meanwhile, cook the chicken in a pressure cooker and then smash it well, to obtain small pieces.
- Then, to a pan, add in the smashed chicken pieces along with some salt, the previously prepared veggie mixture, some coriander, and mix everything well.
- Now, add grated cheese on top of the chicken mixture.
- Then, take the kuboos or the pita bread.
- Take one spoon of the chicken mixture and spread it on the pita bread.
- Role the kuboos to make it into a wrap.
Also Read: Must Try Mutton Recipes For Bakrid
Serve this tasty recipe among your family members for Bakrid.
Try this tasty chicken shawarma wrap recipe and let us know your feedback.