- 16 min ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 31 min ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- 1 hr ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 2 hrs ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- News 'Not meant to debase Ayodhya's significance': Nepal after backlash over PM KP Oli's remarks
- Sports State sports ministers brief Rijiju on roadmap for post COVID-19 resumption
- Movies NBA Star Reggie Miller Reacts To Sushant Singh Rajput In Dil Bechara Song; ‘Gone But Not Forgotten'
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Bakrid is one of the most important festivals of the Muslims. The incredible recipes make this festival just awesome. Whether it is biryani or kababs, on Bakrid, these recipes are perfect to set the mood of the festival.
Are you ready to enjoy the festival? Then, get ready with delicious recipes to be prepared for Bakrid. How about trying steamed kabab recipe for Bakrid this year?
There are several kabab recipes for Bakrid that you can try. Seekh kabab, galoti kabab, kakori kabab, etc., are some of the mouth-watering varieties of kababs.
This year, you can make your celebrations even more special by preparing this traditional steamed kabab recipe for Bakrid. Every kabab recipe for Bakrid is special and the steamed kabab recipe for Bakrid is not difficult to make. Have a look.
Serves - 6 kababs
Preparation time - 20 minutes
Cooking time - 20 minutes
1. Minced Chicken/Mutton - 400 grams
2. Ginger Paste - 1 tbsp
3. Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
4. Onion Paste - 3 tbsps
5. Green Chilli Paste - ½ tbsp
6. Curd - 1 tbsp
7. Coriander Leaves - ½ tbsp (finely chopped)
8. Cumin Powder - ½ tsp
9. Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
10. Crushed Black Pepper - 1 tbsp
11. Spring Onions - ½ cup (chopped)
12. Salt to taste
13. Bread - 1 slice (soaked in milk)
14. Spinach - ¼th cup (chopped)
15. Oil - 3 tbsp
1. Grind meat/chicken, ginger paste, onion paste, garlic paste, spring onions, bread and cumin powder together in a mixer.
2. Don't make it too smooth. You will need coarse paste for kababs.
3. Now, take that out into a mixing bowl and add salt.
4. Knead the mixture well, so that no lumps are formed.
5. Now, grease your palm with oil and make small balls of that dough.
6. With the help of your palm and fingers, flatten the balls.
7. Now, grease every ball with oil or ghee.
8. Take oil in a pan and heat it.
9. Now, shallow fry the kababs.
10. When the kababs are fried well, put them in a steamer.
11. Cover it and cook for almost 15 minutes.
12. Your steamed kababs are ready to be served.
13. You can serve it with any sauce, but these taste best when served with coriander and mint chutney.