- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 13 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Chicken is a preferred ingredient among those who want to lose weight. When you add chicken to any rice item it should be grilled or fried first with rich spices.
This lemon rice recipe is unique in nature as it contains meat. Lemon rice is usually eaten during summer as it helps to cool the body heat. This rice recipe is made with chicken to create a unique flavour which I am sure will be loved by all non-vegetarians.
To prepare this delicious treat for your tummy, Boldsky has shared with you a simple recipe which you can try out this afternoon. Take a look at this special roasted chicken lemon rice recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Rice - 1 cup (cooked)
- Boneless Chicken - 500 gms (pepper roast)
- Lemon juice - 4 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Curry Leaves - 5 nos
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tbsp
- Green Chillies - 1 (sliced)
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Add oil to a round vessel. When its hot, add the mustard seeds and wait for it to splutter.
- Add the sliced green chilli and the curry leaves to the vessel. Fry these ingredients over a low flame.
- Now add the chopped onions and fry well till it turns a little pink in colour.
- Add the pepper roasted boneless chicken and allow it to cook with the ingredients present in the vessel.
- Now add the turmeric powder and stir the contents.
- Add the rice to the vessel and sprinkle salt for taste.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the rice. Cover the vessel with a lid and let it cook over a medium flame.
This delicious recipe contains a lean meat - chicken. This ingredient is high in protein which is beneficial to boost one's immunity.
Fry or grill the boneless chicken well with pepper corns. It will enhance the taste of lemon rice. You can also add groundnuts to the rice if needed.