For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- 7 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 37 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 2 hrs ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- Movies Rangoli Chandel Insults Karan Johar As He Praises Kangana Ranaut & Extends An Olive Branch To Her
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
- 1 1/2 Kg thinly sliced yellow onions, preferably a sweet variety.
How to prepare?
- Place the onions in a large, deep saucepan.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Read more about: saucepan paul bocuse bocuse d or top chefs gruyere panade cookery dhanyasree m olive oil recipes
Story first published: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 17:16 [IST]