Christmas dinner is special. If you are arranging a home party, then you should plan certain exquisite dishes which can bring the flavour of the festival to the fullest to your house.
Malaysian Chicken is an awesome dish to increase the festivity of your house. When you think of South-east Asia, Malaysia is one of the most famous places around the world you can think of for its exceptional cuisine.
Incorporate that international style of cooking and try Malaysian chicken this year on Christmas. Your house party will be rocking with such a dish and it will be the talk of the town for long time. Now, it's time to concentrate on the ingredients and recipe of this lip-smacking dish. Read on to know more.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 12 minutes
1. Chicken Legs with Bones - 250 grams
2. Curry Powder - 4 tsp
3. Garlic Powder - 2 tsp
4. Black Peppercorns - 1½ tsp (crushed)
5. Oyster Sauce - 1½ tsp
6. Salt as per taste
7. Oil for deep frying
8. Green spring onions for garnishing
1. Cut the chicken legs into halves and add those into a bowl.
2. Add salt, black peppercorn, garlic powder, oil, oyster sauce and curry powder into the chicken and marinate it well. Keep it aside for half an hour.
3. Now, take oil into a pan for deep frying and heat it well. Now, put the marinated chicken pieces into the oil and cook for 2-3 minutes at high flame.
4. Then, lower the flame, so that the chicken gets cooked from the inside too.
5. Once the chicken pieces are cooked well, take those out from the oven and put them on a kitchen towel to absorb the excess oil.
6. Malaysian chicken is ready. Garnish it with spring onions and serve with your favourite dip.
Isn't the recipe super easy? And you don't need any difficult ingredients for this as well. So, why to wait? Christmas is coming near, try this at home and send us your feedback.