- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
There is only a week left before Christmas. Have you planned for the special Christmas dinner yet? If you are having a friendly night out with your besties on Christmas, plan it with a pizza.
And chicken pizza is such a food item that is loved by all. When the molten cheese fills your mouth and the juicy chicken with a crunchy crust gives you the awesome taste, you feel like in the seventh heaven.
If you are planning a movie night on Christmas with your partner or friends, have pizza and red wine to celebrate your party better.
Here is the chicken pizza recipe that can help you prepare this most-loved Italian dish easily.
Serves - One large pizza
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 40 minutes
1. Milk - 2 cups (lukewarm)
2. Chicken Breast - 2 (boneless)
3. Sugar - 1 tsp
4. Yeast - 2 tbsp
5. Baking Powder - 1 tsp
6. Salt -1 tsp
7. Olive Oil - ¼th cup
8. Chopped Bell Peppers - 1 cup
9. Eggs - 2 (optional)
10. Pizza Sauce - 1 tbsp
11. Mozzarella - as per your preference
12. Pepper Jack Cheese - as per your preference
13. Flour - 6 cups
1. Take a big bowl and add milk, yeast, sugar and salt and wait for 10 minutes to let it rise enough.
2. Pour olive oil into the mixture and also add flour into it. Now, knead everything to make a soft dough. Keep it aside.
3. Heat a pan and add olive oil. Cut chicken into cubes and add into the oil. Add salt and black pepper into the chicken and cook it well. Make chicken pieces smaller while cooking with the help of the spatula.
4. Now, take the dough and sprinkle little olive oil into it and polish it well and cover it with aluminum foil and let it sit for 2 hours.
5. When the dough rises properly and becomes fluffy, take it out and cut it into 3 even pieces. Dust your cooking top with flour and place one piece on it.
6. Now, flatten it with a rolling pin. Don't make it too thin. Take a pizza tray and place it on it. Stretch the sides to cover the tray. Take a fork and make spots on the base. It will make your pizza base crispier.
7. Spread pizza sauce all over the base. Sprinkle mozzarella and add chicken evenly on it. Sprinkle pepper jack cheese from the top. Now, add chopped bell peppers on it. You can add chopped mushrooms, onions and black olives too to enhance the taste. Top it with more cheese.
8. Sprinkle little bit olive oil and also brush the sides with olive oil. Now, it's time to bake the pizza.
9. Bake it at 450 degree Celsius for 10 minutes. Your homemade chicken pizza is ready to be served.
10. Sprinkle oregano and paprika on it and cut slices to serve. Have it hot.
The recipe is quite easy and you can make it with your friends to enjoy your Christmas night to the fullest.