- 13 min ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 50 min ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 1 hr ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 2 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Finance ITI FPO Deadline Extended; Price Band Revised
- News Old love relight: Gujarat man, woman who eloped weeks ahead of their kids marriage return home
- Movies Chunky Panday Reacts To Daughter Ananya's Comment On Him Never Starring In A Karan Johar Film
- Sports Alastair Cook, Ricky Skerritt appointed to MCC's World Cricket Committee
- Technology OnePlus Concept One Finally Coming To India On February 8
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Eggs is one of the high protein foods you should have at least twice in a week in one meal. If you begin your day with an egg on your plate you will surely pass the day with a lot of energy. Eggs are also high in calcium and very essential for women who are pregnant. This egg paratha recipe is easy to make and will be loved by both - young and old. To make this yummy egg paratha recipe you need only few ingredients.
What are you waiting for? Here is how you can make this delicious egg paratha recipe using the step by step process Boldsky shares with you.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
All You Need
- Whole Wheat flour - 2 cups
- Eggs - 4
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Butter /oil for frying
- Salt as per taste
- Make dough out of the atta. Add oil and salt as you would do when you prepare any roti or paratha.
- After the dough is made, store it for 30 minutes covered with a moist muslin cloth.
- After the time period, take a ball size lump of dough and roll it slightly using dry flour.
- Now spread a little oil over it and fold it in a semi circle shape.
- Use a little oil again and fold it along the length and roll it in a triangle shape.
- Cook this dough over pre-heated Tawa. Cook it well by turning it on both the sides.
- Pierce the egg from the top and slowly open the layer of paratha and pour the egg on it.
- Now spread the oil on this side and let it get golden in colour.
- Similarly cook on the other side till it turns golden brown. Your egg paratha is now ready to eat. Follow this same procedure for the rest of the dough.
Eggs is one of the things you should consume at least twice in a week. It is high in proteins and the white is essential for those who are on a weight loss.
Make sure to cook the egg well in the paratha. You can make it a little extra spicy if you enjoy spicy meals.