- 9 min ago Karwa Chauth 2019: This Karwa Chauth We Have Refreshing Salwar Suit Ideas For You
- 1 hr ago Scarlett Johansson, Margot Robbie, And Other Divas Inspire Us With Their Black Dresses
- 2 hrs ago Acoustic Trauma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Shifting To A New Place? Here Are 7 Ways To Help You Adapt To The New Environment
- News Man falls and lands in front of "Lion King" at Delhi Zoo
- Movies Karan Singh Grover EXITS Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2; Was He Not Happy With His Role?
- Technology SpaceX Pitches Additional 30,000 Satellites For Starlink
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Shares Gain 14% On Business Update
- Automobiles Bajaj-Triumph Products Will Export From India To International Market
- Sports Rumour Has It: Allegri 'very close' to Man United, but Spurs remain interested
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Eggs is one of the high protein foods you should have at least twice in a week in one meal. If you begin your day with an egg on your plate you will surely pass the day with a lot of energy. Eggs are also high in calcium and very essential for women who are pregnant. This egg paratha recipe is easy to make and will be loved by both - young and old. To make this yummy egg paratha recipe you need only few ingredients.
What are you waiting for? Here is how you can make this delicious egg paratha recipe using the step by step process Boldsky shares with you.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
All You Need
- Whole Wheat flour - 2 cups
- Eggs - 4
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Butter /oil for frying
- Salt as per taste
- Make dough out of the atta. Add oil and salt as you would do when you prepare any roti or paratha.
- After the dough is made, store it for 30 minutes covered with a moist muslin cloth.
- After the time period, take a ball size lump of dough and roll it slightly using dry flour.
- Now spread a little oil over it and fold it in a semi circle shape.
- Use a little oil again and fold it along the length and roll it in a triangle shape.
- Cook this dough over pre-heated Tawa. Cook it well by turning it on both the sides.
- Pierce the egg from the top and slowly open the layer of paratha and pour the egg on it.
- Now spread the oil on this side and let it get golden in colour.
- Similarly cook on the other side till it turns golden brown. Your egg paratha is now ready to eat. Follow this same procedure for the rest of the dough.
Eggs is one of the things you should consume at least twice in a week. It is high in proteins and the white is essential for those who are on a weight loss.
Make sure to cook the egg well in the paratha. You can make it a little extra spicy if you enjoy spicy meals.