- Automobiles Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.22 Crore
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Badminton star Saina Nehwal joins BJP
- Movies National Students' Union Of India Wants Salman Khan Banned From Goa After Phone Snatching Incident
- Finance Health Insurance Policies Issued By Merged Banks To Remain Valid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Nothing matches the taste of the dhaba food. The spicy dal tadka, varieties of paneer curries and the hot rotis straight from the tandoor are simply mouthwatering.
There are many dhaba style recipes that you can try at home too! Dhaba recipes are very popular in India for its amazing taste and aroma. Foodies try hard to find out what spices and procedure do the dhaba cooks use to prepare such lip smacking dishes.
So, today we have a egg recipe which is prepared using the dhaba style procedure and ingredients. This dhaba style egg curry is sure to delight your taste buds and a break from the regular egg curries.
Take a look at the recipe of dhaba style egg curry.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
All you need
- Boiled eggs- 4 (peeled)
- Onions- 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1tbsp
- Green chillies- 2 (slit)
- Turmeric powder- 2tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Dhaniya (coriander) powder- 2tsp
- Jeera (cumin) powder- 1tsp
- Amchoor powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Black pepper powder- 1 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Cinnamon stick- 1
- Cardamoms- 2
- Bay leaf- 1
- Oil- 4tbsp
1. Heat two tablespoon of oil in a pan and fry the eggs with salt and a teaspoon of turmeric powder till they turn golden brown.
2. Once done, transfer them to a bowl and keep it aside.
3. To the same pan add cinnamon, cardamoms, bay leaf and jeera seeds. Allow them to splutter.
4. Add chopped onions and fry for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
5. Then add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and saute for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add the green chillies, black pepper powder, dhaniya powder, jeera powder and salt. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
7. Add very little water and mix well. Then add the amchoor powder and garam masala powder.
8. Now add the fried eggs and a cup of water. Simmer the gravy on medium flame for about 3-4 minutes.
9. Once done, switch off the flame and serve.
Dhaba style egg curry recipe is ready to be served. Serve this spicy delight with rice or rotis.
Prick the boiled eggs with a toothpick or fork before frying and to anhance the taste of the curry, cook it in mustard oil.