- 37 min ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- 1 hr ago Maharani Promotions: Huma Qureshi Gets Us Party-Ready With Her Black Separates For Under Rs 5K Only!
- 1 hr ago Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Would Want To Hear From You
- 3 hrs ago Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- Sports WTC Final: India will start as favourites against New Zealand: VVS Laxman
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin: Neil Bhatt Says Virat Is Responsible For Sai's Problems
- News Congress asks government to break silence on freezing of Adani Group's foreign investors' accounts
- Finance Power Finance Q4: PFC Reports Highest Ever Net Profit of Rs 8,444 Crore
- Technology OnePlus Nord N200 5G With 90Hz Display Launched; Price Set At Rs. 17,595
- Education Rajasthan DElEd Result 2021 Declared For First Year
- Automobiles HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Pickled egg recipe:
4 eggs, boiled and peeled
1 cup beet root juice
4 cups cider vinegar
3 chopped onions
½ cup sugar
1 garlic clove
Directions to make pickled egg recipe:
1. Boil cider vinegar and beet root juice in a saucepan. Add salt, onions, sugar and garlic clove to it.
2. Put the saucepan off flame. Let it cool.
3. Now gently pour the boiled fluid in a jar.
4. Add the boiled eggs into the jar. Close it and refrigerate overnight.
Pickled eggs are ready! Store in a cool place to make the pickle last longer.