- 7 min ago Shani Asta 2022: Know The Effect Of Shani Tara Asta On These Four Zodiac Signs
- 37 min ago COVID-19 Treatment: Govt Issues Revised Guidelines On Use Of Drugs, Therapies
- 1 hr ago Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Eggless Banana Pancakes
- 16 hrs ago Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Oats Upma
- Finance 3 Stocks To Buy With Strong Balance Sheets & Healthy Dividend Yields
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Global Launch Set For January 26
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Vidhi Pandya Supports Tejasswi Prakash; Says ‘She’s A Girl Of Her Words And Heart Of Pure Gold’
- News India logs over 2.82 lakh new cases, 441 deaths in last 24 hours
- Sports New Zealand postpone tour of Australia indefinitely
- Automobiles Honda Shine Hits 1 Crore Customers Milestone — First In 125cc Category
- Education JPSC Admit Card 2021 For Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Released At jpsc.gov.in
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Quarantine has most definitely is taking a toll on us. A glance over your Instagram feed can tell you that much. The best part is many of us are coming up with exciting tasks to keep ourselves occupied and make the quarantine time fun and productive. But now the cooking frenzy might have reached you. From dalogna coffee to 3-ingredient chocolate cake, we have seen it all. Beauty regimes are the next popular thing during the lockdown. Lately, one trend that has taken over Instagram in this period of lockdown and on TikTok for that matter is the #quarantinenails. Make-up artist and lovers are putting up amazing pictures of their 'quarantine-done' nails. We think it is a great time to get your hands dirty and delve into the world of nail art if you have not done it still.
Whether you are a beginner or a pro or just someone who has lost touch with nail art, the quarantine period is the best to change things around and get back into the game. To get you started, we have compiled a list of quarantine nail arts that you can flaunt when all this is over!
1. The Reversed French Manicure
French manicure is one of the most popular manicures. But, who said who have to follow it to a tee? This customised version of Franch manicure is quick and classy.
2. The Dreamy Greys
For all those who want to keep it subtle and formal, this simple grey manicure is perfect. All you need to need to do is paint your nails grey and use black polish and a precise nail brush to carve out the beautiful design.
3. The Animal Print
Who doesn't love some animal print? From shirts to trousers and handbags, the leopard print is everywhere. Why not transfer it to the nails as well!
4. The Blue Magic
For all those who are a pro in nail art, this is a piece of cake. For those just starting, this is a great learning curve. The different textures of polish and rhinestones used in this nail art will tempt you to play with more nail art elements.
5. The Subtle Nude
Nail art always doesn't need to be extravagant. This simple and delicate nail art is enough to catch a minimalist's eye.
6. The Rainbow One
If you have shorter nails and you find it difficult to find to create art on your nails, we say play with colours. Get all the colours you have and create your own rainbow manicure.
7. The Perfect Mess
Not everything needs to be perfect. A mess, oftentimes, can be beautiful, especially on the nails. Seeming inspired by easter eggs, this nail art is perfect to suit every season of the year.
8. The Pastel Love
Pastel shades have a unique calming effect, don't they? Why not paint your nails with a pastel shade to get the calm whenever you see it then? Add a little bit of oomph to the look by throwing in a glitter pastel polish on one nail to make it stylish. The best part- it will go with your every outfit!
9. The Bold Strokes
Do not hold back when creating your nail art. It is just polish. You can wipe it and start it all over again. This half-n-half nail art with bold strokes will break your inhibitions, if any. Throw in some star nail art elements and you have the perfect nail art.
10. The Clouds Affair
Cliches are cliches for a reason. This simple cloud nail art might seem like one but trust us, it will give you joy every time you look at it!
- body careTips And Tricks To Make Your Nails Grow Faster
- make up tipsKhushi Kapoor Steals The Limelight With Her Stunning Look In A Pink Scrunchie, Pink Makeup, And Pink Nails
- disorders cureCOVID Nails: Is It A Serious Sign Related To COVID-19?
- women fashion5 Coolest And Unique Nail Art Designs You Can Try During The Lockdown
- women fashionLove Playing With Colours? These 7 Multicolour Nail Art Designs Will Get You Covered This Summer!
- hair careGiorgia Andriani Looks Like A Celestial Queen In Her Crown-Like Hairdo But Her Nail Paint Steals The Limelight
- wellnessWhat Your Fingernails Say About Your Health
- body care6 Easy Tips To Make Short Nails Appear Longer
- body care8 Tips To Make Your Nails Strong
- body care3 DIY Nail Soaks To Get Beautiful And Strong Nails
- body careHow To Revive Your Natural Nails After Removing Acrylic
- make up tipsThis Blogger On Instagram Shares A Great Tip To Handle Outgrown Gel Manicure During Self Quarantine