- 2 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day: What Is Cycle Syncing? How Does It Benefit Your Productivity And PMS Symptoms?
- 5 hrs ago Covid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- 6 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2022: What Is Oligomenorrhoea? Causes, Symptoms & Treatments Of Irregular Periods
- 7 hrs ago Meet 42-Year Old Laxmi Jadhav, Mumbai's First Female BEST Bus Driver
- Finance Which Bank Is Offering Maximum Interest Rates On FD After Recent Hike: Check Latest Rates
- News PM Modi inaugurates Nano Urea Liquid plant in Gandhinagar
- Technology Honor Watch GS 3 With GPS, Bluetooth Calling Listed On Amazon; India Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein Jumps To 2nd Spot; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Returns To Top 10
- Sports GT vs RR IPL 2022 Final Stats & Records Preview: Buttler, Chahal, Ashwin, Hardik eye big milestones on May 29
- Automobiles Next-Gen Maruti Suzuki Eeco To Arrive In Festive Season
- Travel Everest Day 2022, Indian Mountaineers Who Climbed Mount Everest
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
Recently, Maria Sharapova graced the BFA (British Fashion Awards) 2021 and she opted for the wet look. The ace tennis star wore a dress made out of plastic water bottles, supporting sustainability and following the theme, the wet makeup and hairstyle actually went well with her outfit. She looked gorgeous in her ensemble that was designed by Iris Van Herpen and her makeup was minimal but striking. So, let's decode her makeup look.
So, there was dewiness to her makeup look, which made her look fresh and natural. Her makeup look was intense and done in a way that accentuated her features. It was a glossy look, which she carried but it was an understated one. To achieve a makeup, look like hers, first make sure your skin is hydrated. As a result, moisturize your skin and apply facial oil. You can also use glosses and glitter-free highlighters together with light gel and balm for luminescent finish. Oh yes, finally do apply, setting spray for the dewy-fresh look like hers. The kohl was partly-applied but impeccably and the lip shade was brown-toned.
The puffed wet hairstyle rounded out her look and it was partly-tied. Maria Sharapova looked amazing as ever and so, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
- fashion trendsPriyanka Chopra, Maria Sharapova And Dua Lipa Surprise Us With Their Fashion At The British Fashion Awards
- fashion trendsTennis Player Maria Sharapova Wows Us With Her 4 Stunning Fashion Moments!
- fashion trendsStay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Maria Sharapova’s 6 Really Simple Outfit Looks That Will Leave You Inspired
- fashion trendsMaria Sharapova Announces Engagement; Here Are Her Fashion Moments With Her Fiancé
- fashion trendsTennis Star, Maria Sharapova Shows Us How To Up The Fashion Bar With Her Classy Outfit
- insyncSerena Guarding Her Diamond-Hair-Clips At A Party
- pulseThe Worlds Richest Youngsters Under 25
- bollywood wardrobeActress Kriti Sanon Is A Dream In Pink Ethnic Wear - See Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeAlaya F Shares Her Euphoria Vibes In These Beautiful Photos
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone Graces Cover Of Leading International Magazine - SEE PICS
- womenBillboard Women In Music Awards2022 Best Dressed: Olivia Rodrigo, Normani, Doja Cat And More
- bollywood wardrobeRhea Chakraborty Flaunts Her Beauty In A Red Hot Dress! SEE PHOTOS