- 5 hrs ago Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- 6 hrs ago Mercury Transit in Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago Exclusive: A Cosmetologist Explains Everything About Acne
- 7 hrs ago Shershaah Promotions: Kiara Advani Slays It In An Orange Pantsuit As She Promotes Her Movie In Kargil
- News More than 44.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses given so far: Health ministry
- Sports Teary homecoming: Olympic silver-medallist Mirabai Chanu breaks down on meeting mother
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Chakravarthy Chandrachud Gets Eliminated In The Mid-Week Eviction
- Technology Motorola Edge 20 Lite Key Features, Design Tipped; Here's How Much It Will Cost
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Bollywood actress Tabu has been admired hugely for her characters in the movies. But, there are quite a bit of us that are hooked on to her sense of beauty and style. Our admiration for her new look for her latest series, A Suitable Boy, should come as no surprise to you all.
The beautiful actress posted this look from the series on her Instagram. And we were pleasantly surprised to see Tabu in short hair and traditional attire. And we are not talking about shoulder-length short hair, peeps. Oh no! We are talking 'short' short hair.
We have always seen Tabu(well, mostly) in long beautiful hair cascading down her back. But, man oh man, can she rock a short hair look like a pro!
Her haircut almost seemed like a fluffy pixie cut. With a middle-parting in the front, her dark black tresses were curled in loose waves at the back. Her hair was accessorised with a statement piece of jewellery- a golden Maang Tika. The accessory added a lovely ethnic touch to her look.
Standing tall in an elegant pose and gazing softly at the camera, Tabu wore a stunning red saree. The fine golden thread work on her saree was gorgeous and would tempt you to get a similar saree for yourself.
Her make-up was extremely subtle and featured nude eyeshadow, dark kohled eyes, and glossy pink lips. Another element of her look you couldn't miss was her nose pin. *sigh*
Needless to say, we absolutely loved her short hair. We sure are excited to watch her performance in the series and will definitely be bookmarking her looks for future reference. What about you?