- 1 hr ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 April 2021
- 16 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- 16 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aries 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- Technology Google Pixel Watch Renders Reveal Circular Design With Crown; Expected Features, Launch Date
- Movies Celebrity Fashion Designer Manish Malhotra Tests Positive For COVID-19: Immediately Isolated Myself
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-door Specs Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- News US FedEx mass shooting: 4 Sikhs among 8 dead
- Sports Pakistan players will get visas for T20 World Cup
- Finance TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Mindtree: How These IT Giants Performed In Q4FY21?
- Education UPSC NDA I Exam 2021 To Get Postponed? Check Latest Updates
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Suhana Khan stirred the Instagram world a couple of months ago when she posted about learning the make-up skill and shared a few pictures of herself in a simple yet flawless make-up look created by her. And she has done it again. This time with the glistening golden highlighted moment.
Suhana recently took to her Instagram handle and shared a few pictures of herself posing in the library of her house. Posing reading the book James Dean by George Perry, Suhana captioned the picture as "walked into the room, you know you made my eyes burnn it was like James Dean". It wasn't the book that caught our attention though. It was her phenomenal make-up.
Moving a step ahead from simple and elegant make-up, Suhana opted for a sensual look this time around. Her base was flawless and well-bronzed and her eyes made stunning brown transition shade and glossy golden lids, a look which we are guessing Suhana created herself. The golden dewy eyeshadow was the perfect shade against her beautiful dusky skin colour. Keeping the eyes minimal, she rounded off her eye look with ample coats of mascara and thinly lined waterline and lash line.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Suhana Khan (@suhanakhan2) on
The bronzed dewy base made the contrasting silver highlight the star of the look. Her dewy foundation played a major role in making the highlighter so rich and pop against her skin. She finished the look with rosy bold lips.
She kept her hair messy and wavy tousled at one side giving it a fluffy look. Suhana paired a black spaghetti top and textured grey pants with this look. She accessorised the look with big gold hoops and a golden bracelet which again complimented the look.
Well, all your dusky skin beauties, here is a perfect make-up look for you that is super easy to recreate. We hope you have taken notes. Go make this season glisten with golden eyes.