- 8 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 9 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 10 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 10 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
All the Priyanka Chopra fans were excited when her project with Netflix, The White Tiger was announced way back in September. Recently, Priyanka started on the project and posted her make-up look in-between the shots. Her look was totally glam and we are digging this glittery-metallic moment.
Priyanka, who is very evidently a fan of bold lip shades, is wearing a stunning deep maroon lip shade in the post and rocking it like a boss. While the first pic in the post will make-up think that that's the only bold thing in the look, a swipe to the left will prove you wrong. The foiled metallic golden eye look that seemed subtle will hit you with full force. The highlighted inner corner of the eyes made her eyes pop and made up for the lack of eyeliner. Perfectly curled and heavily mascaraed eyes framed her eyes. It is an eye look ideal for a party, date night or an evening out with your friends.
Another prominent feature of her make-up was her heavily filled-in brows. The make-up artist did not shy away when it came to the brows and as a result, beautifully done eyebrows defined her face. We also appreciated the subtle golden highlighter applied on the high points of the face, that will only be prominent when light hits your face at the right angle.
Let's now give you what we promised. Here is a simple guide to recreating this amazing make-up look.
How To Recreate The Look
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Priyanka Chopra Jonas(@priyankachopra) on
What you need
- Golden metallic eyeshadow
- Golden sequin eyeshadow
- Eyebrow pencil
- Golden highlighter
- Maroon lip liner
- Maroon semi-matte lipstick
- Setting powder
- Setting spray
- Beauty blender
- Blush brush
- Highlighter brush
- Flat eyeshadow brush
- Small eyeshadow brush
Steps you need to follow
- Apply the primer on the T-zone your face. Use dabbing motions to blend it in.
- To get an even tone, apply the foundation on your face and neck. Blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
- Conceal the dark circles under your eyes using the concealer.
- Set it immediately with some setting powder.
- Define and fill in your eyebrows.
- Spray some setting spray on the flat eyeshadow brush, take the metallic eyeshadow on it and apply it all over your lid. Apply the eyeshadow at the lower lash line as well.
- Take some sequin eyeshadow on the small eyeshadow brush and apply it on the inner corner of your eyes.
- Swipe some mascara on your eyelashes.
- Add some blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Highlight the high points of your face- cheekbones, brow bone, cupid's bow and the tip and bridge of your nose.
- Overline your lips a bit using the lip liner. This will help give them that fuller look.
- Fill the lips with the lipstick to finish the look.
- Spray some setting spray on the face to lock the make-up in place.