- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
It is the 50th edition of the International Film Festival of India(IIFA) and the celebrations are going in full swing in the fun-loving city of Goa. Rakul Preet Singh gave us major hair goals as she attended this glamorous film festival this year. Her hair was styled by the hairstylist, Aliya Shaikh and we loved how simple yet glamorous these hairstyles were. These hairstyles are fun yet formal and are great to add to your arsenal of office hairdos.
Here we take a closer look at these hairstyles.
The Fun And Formal Wavy Low Ponytail
For her first appearance, Rakul chose a hairstyle that is fun, easy and formal all at once. She went for a wavy low ponytail. Her make-up was very light and neutral and that gave the hair an opportunity to shine.
Her hair was parted at the middle and curled in loose waves. All her hair was gathered at the nape of her neck and tied in a low ponytail. The two strands of hair, also curled in loosed waves, were pulled out at the front on either side to frame the face and they added some definition to her face and the entire look as well. She wore a pretty off-white embroidered attire with a cape which she accessorised with a chunky silver necklace and a silver ring.
The Chic Straight Hair
Rakul's next hairstyle was pretty simple- straight, off-your-face hair. Perfectly straight hair has a charm that you can't ignore. It adds an uber chic and stylish element to your look. And that is what how Rakul's look turned out with this hairdo. It is very simple to get this hairstyle. All it requires is patience and practice.
Her hair was straight and left open with a middle-parting at the front. All her front her were tucked behind her hair with the rest of her hair flowing over her shoulders. Here also she kept her make-up to the minimal and that gave her hairstyle a chance to shine. She wore a stunning white dress which huge orange, almost flower-like, design all over the dress. All-in-all, she looked quite elegant.