- 3 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 4 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 5 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 6 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- News Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, becomes Act
- Movies Nayanthara Is On A High!
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Keeping up with the Kardashians is not an easy task (well, we try!). And when it comes to Kim Kardashian, there isn't a dry day ever. While Kim Kardashian stirs a wave about a lot of things, make-up seems to be her favourite (KKWBeauty is the proof, hello!). She loves make-up and rarely steps out without it! And a well-contoured and nude lips seems to be her favourite.
Kim not only makes a statement with her make-up but through her hairstyle as well. Known for sleek black hair, Kim has been experimenting with hair quite a bit these days (who can forget the frosted brown hair colour that shook the netizens!). A vintage hairdo seems to be her second favourite.
And that was the case when she stepped out in style this time with a stunning nude lip and vintage high ponytail. Kim has been big on Instagram and she recently crossed 146 followers. Posting her picture in a gorgeous front-slit dress, Kim thanked her followers and asked what their favourite content is. She wrote, "Here's to 146 million! Thanks guys!!!! What type of content do you like best? Selfies? Family pics? I'm curious".
Talking about her make-up in the post, she wore a rich-bronzed base with pink flushed cheeks, filled-in brows and nude lips. Peeping at her eyes through her classic Chanel shades, her eye make-up was kept nude as well. She paired the make-up with a vintage high ponytail curled at the ends and we're living!
What do you think about her look? Do tell us in the comment section below!