- 14 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Genelia D'Souza Demonstrates Why Smokey Eye Look Is A Classic
- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day : Disha Patani Walked The Ramp In An Exotic Blue Eye Look
- Movies Ace Of Space 2 Full Contestants List: Deepak Thakur, Lucinda Nicholas & Others In Vikas Gupta’s Show
- Sports 'Leach's glasses were melted down and added to the urn' - England hero celebrated on Wikipedia
- News Out on bail, Bulandshahr violence accused gets hero welcome
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Keeping up with the Kardashians is not an easy task (well, we try!). And when it comes to Kim Kardashian, there isn't a dry day ever. While Kim Kardashian stirs a wave about a lot of things, make-up seems to be her favourite (KKWBeauty is the proof, hello!). She loves make-up and rarely steps out without it! And a well-contoured and nude lips seems to be her favourite.
Kim not only makes a statement with her make-up but through her hairstyle as well. Known for sleek black hair, Kim has been experimenting with hair quite a bit these days (who can forget the frosted brown hair colour that shook the netizens!). A vintage hairdo seems to be her second favourite.
And that was the case when she stepped out in style this time with a stunning nude lip and vintage high ponytail. Kim has been big on Instagram and she recently crossed 146 followers. Posting her picture in a gorgeous front-slit dress, Kim thanked her followers and asked what their favourite content is. She wrote, "Here's to 146 million! Thanks guys!!!! What type of content do you like best? Selfies? Family pics? I'm curious".
Talking about her make-up in the post, she wore a rich-bronzed base with pink flushed cheeks, filled-in brows and nude lips. Peeping at her eyes through her classic Chanel shades, her eye make-up was kept nude as well. She paired the make-up with a vintage high ponytail curled at the ends and we're living!
What do you think about her look? Do tell us in the comment section below!