- 16 min ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 3 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 4 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 4 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- Sports ISL 2019-20: KBFC vs ATK: Preview, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Team News, Head-to-Head, Playing XI, TV Timing, Live Streaming
- News Trade wars generating uncertainity: Sitharaman
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar LIVE Updates: After Koena Mitra & Dalljiet Kaur, Who Will Get Evicted?
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
IIFA is a celebration of movies and stories that won our hearts. And as it turns out, it is a celebration of all things beauty as well. Every year at IIFA the Bollywood divas put their best foot forward and dazzle in some great make-up looks. And this year seems no different. And this time Katrina Kaif in a lavish maroon make-up outshined everyone.
Katrina Kaif oozed mysterious vines with her shimmery maroon gown which she paired with a complementary maroon make-up look. This is not the first time that Katrina rocked a maroon look and we think that maroon is her colour. The sleek straight hair added an element of sophistication to the look.
The look was elegant, neat, refined and aesthetically pleasing and Katrina won over the green carpet with this look. So, today at Boldsky, we've recreated this look for you in a few simple steps. Check this out!
Katrina Kaif's Marron Make-up Look
What you need
- Dewy foundation
- Setting powder
- Rosewood maroon eyeshadow
- Burgundy eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- False eyelashes
- Nude brown glossy lipstick
- Setting spray
Steps to recreate the look
- Primer the T-zone of your face. Blend the primer in using dabbing motions.
- Apply the foundation on your face and blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
- Apply the concealer under your eyes and blend it using the damp beauty blender.
- Using the setting powder, set your concealer in place.
- Define and fill in your eyebrows using the eyebrow pencil.
- Contour your cheekbones and jawline. Here is how you can do that.
- Apply the rosewood eyeshadow on your crease.
- Apply the burgundy eyeshadow all over your lid. Blend well to make sure there aren't any harsh edges.
- Thickly line your upper lash line.
- Tighline your eyes and line your lower lash line.
- Apply a coat of mascara on your lashes and stick the false eyelashes on your eyes.
- Apply a little blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Using the highlighter, highlight the high points of your face- your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
- Apply the lipstick to finish off the look.
- Spritz some setting spray on your face to set the make-up in place.