- 14 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 15 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 17 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 18 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Archery: India's Deepika Kumar, Pravin Jadhav in mixed team quarterfinals
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Irresistible Deal On OnePlus Nord 2 5G, OnePlus 9R, More
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Finance RIL Q1 Profit At Rs. 12,200 Crore In Line With Street Estimates
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
The past week on Instagram burst of subtle glam moments kept the followers hooked. The young and bubbly Alaya F shared with her followers her recent discovery to beat the puffiness of the face- a DIY coffee mask/scrub. In a cute and funny IGTV video, Alaya shared the recipe of the mask and the application process. Meanwhile, Taapsee Pannu shared a throwback closeup selfie with her followers from the sets of her movie, Badla decked up as Naina Sethi. In a minimal make-up look with bold maroon lips and defined brows Taapsee looked stunning.
Jennifer Lopez got creative with her hair with high messy double buns on top of her head and baby hair styled neatly stealing the show. Her classic nude make-up was as usual on fleek. Urvashi Rautela went bold on the digital cover of Filmfare magazine in the "digital debut" for her upcoming movie, Virgin Bhanupriya. In a look that entailed perfectly contoured cheekbones, brown smokey eyes, sharp winged liner, defined brows and glossy brown lips, Urvashi captured the onlookers.
On a completely different note, Aditi Rao Hydari's "palat" post with soft kohled eyes, peach tinted lips, hair in a low bun and chunky chand baali was aabsolutely serene. And the Kardashian sisters stirred up the Gram with a post shared by Kim Kardashian West with all the "spice girls" posing casually. With Kim as red-head and Kylie's pink hair, this picture from Khloe's quarantine birthday is truly iconic.