- 6 min ago Hadid Sisters Hit Runway For Marc Jacobs With Partially 'Shaved' Heads And Bleached Brows
- 16 min ago July 2022: Lucky And Unlucky Zodiac Signs This Month
- 1 hr ago Expert Article: Pericoronitis, An Unfamiliar But Agonizing Dental Issue
- 1 hr ago Who Is CM Eknath Shambaji Shinde? Tracing His Journey From An Auto-Driver To Maharashtra's New CM
- News Delhi weather update: Light rain likely in city, predicts IMD
- Finance GM Scraps Deal, To Sell Plant In Maharashtra To Great Wall Motor
- Movies Twinkle Khanna Lauds Sushmita Sen For Being Honest During Times When Stars Claimed To Be Virgins
- Technology Pre-Ordered Nothing Phone 1? Then You Might Not Like This
- Automobiles 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- Sports Rishabh Pant's trademark one-handed SIX travels 101 meters: Twitterati call him 'God of One-Handed Shot'
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
This week on Instagram was more inspirational than haughty. Celebrities all over the world are posting all they can to inspire people to stay at home during this Coronavirus outbreak. Amidst all that, our favourite celebs did not disappoint and gave us some amazing beauty looks to keep all you creative weirdos entertained.
Kareena Kapoor and Rihanna donned two beautiful and different nude make-up looks for the cover of Vogue magazine. Krystle D'Souza gave us an edgy hairstyle to add into our arsenal and Disha Patani once again stunned in a lit-from-within natural make-up look. Let us take a closer look at the best beauty Instagrams of the week.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
Vogue India released the cover of April 2020 issue with Kareena Kapoor Khan gracing it and looking all parts stunning. Kareena donned a nude make-up look (well, no surprise there!) that consisted of intense brown smokey eyes, sculpted cheekbones and nose, and a nude lip matching perfectly with the tone of her skin. The messy pulled back hairdo added the casual vibes to her look. She paired this look with a beige gown that featured a plunging neckline and accessorised it with layered chunky gold necklaces.
Rihanna featured in the May 2020 cover of British Vogue. The pop sensation went for a look that was nude but not subtle. Owner of the very successful beauty brand, Fenty Beauty, Rihanna used her own make-up collection to create this look. The warm base with sharply contoured cheekbones and nose was accentuated with highlighted cheekbones and tip and bridge of the nose. The deep brown lips pulled the whole look together. Her braided hairdo was completed using a black bandana.
If there is one TV actress that is constantly giving us make-up and hair goals, it is Krystle D'Souza. A big-time believer of trying out different beauty trends, Krystle posted a picture of herself last week on her Instagram handle in a hairstyle straight out of your dreams. Her hair sectioned in three partitions with each section braided in French braids leading up to a high ponytail is major hair goals.
What is more refreshing than a natural and glowing look. And Disha Patani seems to be giving us more of these lately. In a post on her Instagram handle last week, Disha was seen in an all-natural look with dewy and rich skin accentuated with blinding highlight on the cheekbones. With a messy hairdo, this a perfect look for the days you are feeling lazy.
- make up tipsHappy Birthday Katrina Kaif: 3 Unforgettable Makeup Looks From The Beauty’s Instagram Page
- bollywood wardrobeChitrangda Turns Desi Girl In Her Beautiful Ivory Chiffon Saree; Can You Guess Its Price?
- bollywood wardrobeKarishma Tanna And Mouni Roy Look Pretty And Fresh In Their White Skirt-Top Combo, Pick Your Favourite One!
- make up tipsLoved Yashika Aannand’s Bold And Fiery Eye Makeup Look? Here’s How You Can Recreate It On Your Own!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi And Mrunal Thakur Make Stunning Statements In Their Midi Dresses; Whose Outfit Would You Steal?
- bollywood wardrobeChura Ke Dil Mera 2.0 Song: Shilpa Shetty Looks Ravishing In A Stylish Pre-Draped Red Saree
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan And Her Lovely Collection Of Animal Printed Sarees Are Highly Impressive!
- make up tipsSelena Gomez’s Colour Pop Pink Eye Shadow And Neon Green Nail Paint Will Easily Boost Your Monday Mood
- make up tipsShruti Haasan’s Eye-Soothing Pink Makeup Or Tamannaah Bhatia’s Dewy And Glossy Makeup, Pick Your Weekend Look!
- hair careGenelia D’Souza Shares Instagram Reel Video Flaunting Her New Red Hair Colour And We Loved It!
- make up tipsWink Girl Priya Prakash Varrier Exudes Oomph In Dramatic Black And Metallic Blue Smokey Eyes And Stuns Us
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Steal Hearts With Her Stunning Look In An Under 15K Hand-Painted Red Saree