- 1 hr ago COVID-19: Omicron Detected In 79% Samples Sequenced In January In Delhi, Delta Found In 13% Samples
- 2 hrs ago Expert Article: 7 Warning Signs Of Brain Tumour To Be Aware Of
- 3 hrs ago Beijing Olympics 2022: 5 Points To Understand COVID Tests And Protocol At The Winter Olympics In China
- 4 hrs ago Omicron: Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Variant's Symptoms, Isolation And Recovery
- News BS Yediyurappa's granddaughter found hanging inside her flat in Bengaluru
- Movies Ajay Devgn's Debut Web Series Rudra: The Edge Of Darkness' Trailer To Be Out Tomorrow
- Sports Pivotal middleweight matchup headlines UFC Vegas 47 on February 5
- Finance Budget 2022: What Is WFH Allowance That Employees Are Expecting?
- Technology Elon Musk Wants To Make Tesla Robots Bigger Business Than Its Cars
- Automobiles Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
We all face greasy hair days. You washed your hair the day before and today you wake up to oily and greasy hair. Argghh. This makes you pull your hair out in frustration! You don't have the time to wash your hair and you can't afford to look washed out with your greasy hair. In situations like these, your hairstyle comes to your rescue. You can go the smart route and style your tresses in a way that can camouflage your oily and greasy tresses.
The cheat code to greasy hair is the lower portion of the hair. Luckily, with the greasy hair, only the scalp becomes oily while the rest of the hair is ready to rock. So, you need a hairstyle that takes the attention away from the scalp area or a hair with scalp partition styled on point. Today, we've curated 5 such hairstyles for you.
But before we move on to the hairstyles, a quick trick for you. Use baby powder for your greasy hair. Just sprinkle some baby powder on your hair and let it get absorbed by the scalp. It will instantly make your hair less greasy and easy to style. Moving on to the hairstyles.
1. Double Dutch Braids
Image Credits: Instagram/Katja Kalugina
Double Dutch braids are a stylish way to hide your greasy hair. It also gives you a break from your regular hairdos. Divide your hair into two sections. Start from one section by braiding your hair at the front in a Dutch braid. Take the braid all the way back from behind your ear to the end and secure it using a hair tie. Repeat the same on the other side and you are done.
2. Sleek Curved Ponytail
Image Credits: Instagram/Kim Kardashian West
Why not make the greasy hair a part of your hairstyle? Sleek hair is in fashion and that is how you are going to style your hair. Comb through your hair and pull your hair in a uber-high ponytail. Take a strand of hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the base of your ponytail. To enhance the look, use a curling iron to curl your hair outwards at the ends.
3. Side Ponytail
Image Credits: Instagram/PHILLY BRIDAL HAIR STYLIST
A simple side ponytail can work like a charm for your greasy hair. Use a curling iron to curl the ends of your hair in loose waves. Side-part your hair at the front, sweep your hair to one side and tie it in a side ponytail.
4. Loose Braid
You may take this hairstyle as a braid for the lazy lads. Side-part your hair at the front, straighten your hair at the front, pull out some long bangs on either side to frame your face, sweep your hair to one side and braid it in a loose three-strand braid.
5. Headband Hair
Image Credits: Instagram/Thea Neal
Using a hair accessory makes the look chic and hides your greasy hair as well. Middle-part or side-part your hair at the front and put on a colourful headband. To make the look more charming, curl your hair in loose waves.
- hair careCannes Film Festival 2021: Bella Hadid Gives Her Hair Bun A Stylish Modern Twist And Steals The Show
- hair careSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Shows Interesting Ways To Kick Your Hair Bun Game Up A Notch
- hair careThe Family Man 2 Actress Priya Mani Raj’s Stylish Braid Hairstyles Will Instantly Amp Up Your Hair Game
- hair careRicha Chadha And Sussanne Khan Exude Sassy Vibes In Their Bob Haircuts And Beckon Us To Get Trendy!
- hair careHair Tutorial: Hina Khan Has 3 Easy Hairstyle Ideas For Girls With Short Hair
- hair careMadhuri Dixit Nene, Sara Ali Khan, And Konkona Sen Sharma Show 3 Different Ways To Style Side Braid
- hair careSummer Trends 2021: Priyanka Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor, Ananya Panday and Suhana Khan's Braid Hairstyles
- hair careDivyanka Tripathi’s Braided Half Bun And Pigtails Make For The Perfect Summer Hairstyles For Long Hair
- hair careHappy Birthday Anushka Sharma: 6 #HairGoals Moments From The Actress’ Instagram
- men fashionOn Veteran Actor Rishi Kapoor’s Death Anniversary, A Look At His Stylish Hair And Beard Looks From His 5 Films
- hair care7 Celebrities-Inspired Cool Shoulder-Length Hairstyles To Beat The Heat This Summer
- make up tips5 Major Beauty Lessons To Take From Kylie Jenner’s Instagram Feed