- 6 hrs ago Easy Skincare Tips for College Students
- 6 hrs ago Discounts On Vitamin Supplements For Good Health And Improved Immunity: Get Up To 60% Off
- 7 hrs ago Shake It Up! Protein Powder Sale On Amazon: Upto 50% Off On Best Sellers
- 7 hrs ago 7 Signs That Show Your Partner May Be Using You In A Relationship
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question That Stumped Vimal Naranbhai Kambad?
- News CUET UG 2022: Exam cancelled in 13 centres, check new dates here
- Finance DoT Receives Upfront Payment Of Rs. 17,876 Cr. For 5G Spectrum Won By Telecom Operators
- Sports England vs South Africa: Visitors dominate rain-affected first day at Lord's; Kagiso Rabada shines
- Travel Krishna Janmashtami 2022: Famous Lord Krishna Temples in India
- Education Download SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 final answer key and know the marks secured in the exam!
- Automobiles BMW Motorrad Launches Its New Touring Range In India, Prices Start At Rs 23.95 Lakh
- Technology How To Post Your Instagram Reels On Facebook To Gain More Views
It is time for all the cinema buffs to sit tight for the biggest award event of the year, 2020 Golden Globes is here. Golden Globes celebrate the most enjoyed performances through the year and the celebrities put on their foot forward on the red carpet. The 77th edition of the event was no different with the finest of the industry gracing the red carpet with some kickass hairstyles and make-up looks.
Here is a quick look at the best beauty looks from the 2020 Golden Globes.
Jennifer Lopez owned the red carpet with her three-layered braided bun and a black smokey eye make-up look which will instantly gather your attention.
Margot Robbie glistened in messy shoulder-length loose waves that fell on her shoulder from both sides. The darkened roots with the rest of her hair coloured platinum blonde was a perfect match for her understated yet stunning dress.
The gorgeous and talented actress from the famous Prime Video's series, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel oozed off retro vibes with her hairdo. Her shoulder-length hair was styled in perfect loose waves and the bold red lip make-up look made the look even more charming.
Taylor Swift was as always a subtle beauty with the natural lit-from-within make-up look. She paired this look with a slight pouffy bun and we couldn't be more in love.
The stunning actress, Joey King impressed us with her white and black eye make-up look that matched perfectly with her outfit. We also liked her hair styled in an elegant low bun.
- art cultureGolden Globes 2022 Winners: Nicole Kidman, Will Smith, Jane Campion - Who Won What At This Year's Awards
- art cultureOmicron: Have The 2022 Golden Globes, Grammy Awards, Oscars, Berlinale, Cannes Been Postponed?
- art cultureGolden Globe Nominations 2022: Nicole Kidman, Olivia Colman, Lady Gaga And Benedict Cumberbatch Among Nominees
- fashion trendsThe Queen’s Gambit Actress Anya Taylor-Joy Is A Vision In Her Stunning Gowns At The Golden Globes
- make up tipsGolden Globes 2021: Elle Fanning Steals The Show With Her Stunning Makeup Look And Neat Twisted Bun
- fashion trendsGolden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- fashion trendsGolden Globes 2020: From Priyanka-Nick to Ellen And Portia, Couples Who Gave Us Major Fashion Goals!
- women fashionGolden Globes 2020: Jennifer Lopez Owns The Red Carpet In A Braided Bun
- bollywood wardrobeGrammy Awards 2020 Or Golden Globes: Priyanka And Nick Looked Better At Which Event?
- fashionGolden Globes 2020: From Jennifer Aniston To Priyanka Chopra, 10 Best-Dressed Celebs
- fashion trendsJennifer Lopez Sparkles As A 'Disco Diva' In Shimmery Bodysuit At UNICEF Concert In Capri
- skin careAnti-Ageing Tricks Of Jennifer Lopez : The Hollywood Star's Secret To Youthful Skin