- 6 min ago How Does Alcohol Effect Your Skin And What Can You Do Counter The Damage
- 36 min ago Shilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- 46 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: 5 Different Offerings For Goddess Saraswati And Their Importance
- 1 hr ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- Technology Atari Announces Chain Of Hotels With Gaming Equipment
- News Explained: Who are the people working behind the scenes with Sitharaman for Budget 2020
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: ‘Will You Marry Me?’ Asim Riaz Asks Himanshi Khurana!
- Sports Ben Arfa signs short-term deal with Real Valladolid
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- Finance India Post To Block Old ATM Cards From 1 Feb
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Emma Stone is next going to be seen in the Disney movie Cruella and when the studio revealed her Dalmatian dual-toned hair look we got excited. But it seems that the studio doesn't want to put a hold to the excitement. In the recent pictures revealed from the sets of the movie, Emma is seen slaying in a red hair look.
Emma, who is usually complimented for her gorgeous reddish-brown hair hasn't exactly donned a crimson red hair before and she looks stunning in the pictures. In one of the pictures, Emma is wearing a beige long trench coat with messy crimson red hair styled in a half updo with bangs falling on her forehead. She went with a bare face with this hair look but nonetheless, the hair is all that the look needed.
In another pic (on that is less chaotic), the stunning hair is accessorised with a pretty black hat. The make-up in the picture is fresh and dewy with juicy pink lips taking away all the attention. She paired this look with an all-back attire with the red hair being the only pop of colour in the entire look.
Well, we loved this hair look of hers. What do you think? Did you like her new look? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.