- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu And Bhumi Pednekar Give Us Party Looks That We Can Easily Ace
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things That Your Mother May Want To Hear From You
- 3 hrs ago Arranged Marriages Can Be Better Than What You Think, Know From Real People Why!
- 3 hrs ago How To Remove Acrylic Nails At Home Without Damaging Your Nails
- Technology Notch-Less iPhone 12 Renders Are Out; Might Ditch Lightning Port
- Movies Kamya Punjabi To Marry Shalabh Dang On February 10; Reception To Be Held In Delhi
- Finance Does Sensex’s New High Mean Revival Of Growth In The Economy?
- Automobiles Ultraviolette F77: Top-Things To Know About The Latest Electric Sportsbike In India
- News ‘India’s foundation based on secularism’, says Shiv Sena mid alliance talks with NCP-Cong
- Sports Three players Tottenham could target with Mourinho in charge
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
There are a few very artists that can charm you the way Deepika Padukone does. We have seen a tremendous change in Deepika's beauty sensibilities from the time she entered the glamorous world of Bollywood to now. And with the ongoing festive fever, you might be in high-spirits to experiment with various make-up looks. In that case, you can take some cues from Deepika's look book.
Recently, Deepika posted a few pictures of herself on her Instagram handle which she captioned as "it's the time to disco". Her make-up in the pictures is perfect for a festive event that you might attend or a fun get-together with friends. The shimmery champagne shade gives the look the festive vibe and the bold red lip gives the look a no-nonsense vibe. It is a fun and formal look at the same time and one that we think you will love wearing.
To make the matter easier for you, here is a step-by-step tutorial for you to follow and recreate this gorgeous look of hers.
Deepika Padukone's Champagne Eye Make-up Look
What you need
- Dewy foundation
- Setting powder
- Brown matte eyeshadow
- Champagne shimmery metallic eyeshadow
- Brown eyeliner
- Eyebrow pencil
- Red lipstick
- Setting spray
- Beauty blender
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Flat eyeshadow brush
- Blush brush
- Contour brush
Steps to recreate the look
- Apply the primer on your face. It helps to keep the make-up on for long. Give it a couple of minutes to get absorbed into the skin.
- Apply the foundation on your face and using the damp beauty blend it in.
- Apply the concealer under your eyes and again use the beauty blender to blend it in.
- Define and fill in your eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil.
- Apply the concealer all over your lid. This acts as a base for your eyeshadow.
- Apply the brown eyeshadow on your crease and blend it in using back and forth motions.
- Wet the flat eyeshadow brush using the setting spray. Take the champagne eyeshadow on the brush and apply it all over your lid.
- Line your upper lash line using the eyeliner.
- Apply a coat of mascara on your eyelashes. Allow it to dry before moving in with the second coat of mascara.
- Apply the blush on your cheekbones.
- Apply the highlighter on the high points of your face. These are- your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose, your cupid's bow and your brow bone.
- Apply the lipstick to finish off the look.
- Spray some setting spray on your face to mesh everything together.