- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Raises Fashion Bar With Her Two Latest Printed Outfits
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Urvashi Rautela: Her Six Most Party-Worthy Outfits That Will Make You Look Chic
- 4 hrs ago 8 Tips To Increase Intimacy When You Grow Old
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sanya Malhotra: Casual Fashion Goals From The Badhaai Ho Actress
- Sports They threw their hands at ball like they do back home - Craig McMillan on India batting failure
- Finance Indian Economy GDP Likely Grew At 4.7% In Q3: Poll
- News At Delhi govt school, Melania Trump says she is inspired by Happiness Curriculum
- Technology Flipkart Sale 60% Discount Offers On Boult Audio Speakers and Headphones
- Movies Dhanush Wraps Up Second Schedule Of Karnan, Finishes 90% Of The Shoot
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Elegance is something one usually associates with Deepika Padukone. Whether it's her fashion or style statement, it is quite evident in the way she carries herself. But, who would have thought that she can incorporate her elegance in her make-up look as well? Well, her latest make-up look says she definitely can. In her recent photoshoot for the very renowned designer, Sabyasachi, Deepika Padukone wore a brown smokey make-up that took our breath away.
The eye make-up was the star of the look that would pull you in. The minimal full coverage base was topped off with a harsh contour that defined her face. The nude brown and chocolate brown shades were used to create the stunning smokey eye make-up. The intensely smoked up lower lash line completed the look. Heavily defined eyebrows framed the face. Her lips were stained in a subtle brown shade.
View this post on Instagram
Deepika Padukone @deepikapadukone in Sabyasachi Styled by @shaleenanathani Assisted by @anjalichauhan16 Hair by@florianhurel Makeup by@sandhyashekar Photo Courtesy: @thehouseofpixels #Sabyasachi#DeepikaPadukone#TheWorldOfSabyasachi
A post shared by Sabyasachi Mukherjee (@sabyasachiofficial) on
Dressed in a gorgeous green Sabyasachi saree with a floral brown blouse, this make-up look was perfect to pair with her attire. While this year has been a year of colourful and monochromatic looks, the smokey make-up look never loses its charm. Her hairstyle was the basic low ponytail that gave the make-up the opportunity it needed to shine.
The next time you wear a saree, here is the look you can go for. You can tone down the intensity of the colour to what you are comfortable with and this can be your go-to make-up look as well.